sr20det k11 4wd

currently ran this car for 2 years now with a highport sr20de fitted. been doing plenty research and saving up for parts to get the vet added and 4wd.

just met wolverine who is a member on here and he told me to get a thread up so here it is.

pics to follow

:)

Nice so far but the title is a bit off. I might one stating "Almera Gti RB26DETT 4WD" as i'm saving up to do one.

Nice so far but the title is a bit off. I might one stating "Almera Gti RB26DETT 4WD" as i'm saving up to do one.

indeed but i would just have to start a new thread.
i already have the rear axle.
just need the gtir gearbox ;)
this conversion will be done by myself as i already done the sr20 conversion myself 2 xmas' ago

I know you will do it jean goodluck be glad to see it when completed, you have one of the best r35's but when done one of the best k11's :)

Just looked at your profile... FC3S friend. Show us some pics, ive got a right hard on for these at the moment.

Most on here don't kiss arse over an idea, if we did, we'd have worshiped Wolvs V6, Shaggys N/A throttle bodie VE, Eddies big cammed GTi, some chancers pickup (he cut the roof off and gave up). A picture of the two cars together isn't progress. Unless you're unemployed or simply pay people to do your handy work, this swap will take a few months. So just update with decent stuff or good teaser pictures. Otherwise this will just turn into an Eddie thread.

Back
Top Bottom