SteveGTi's GTi

£1500 is cheap imo im surprised i didnt notice it earlier, steve u have an r-tech eddition on your hands well done and glws :D

sumone has removed the mugen turbo kit tho shame, :( that would have made it worth me coming to buy it nm maybes another r-tech will come along :(

Leave the guy alone man, he's just trying to be legit and sell a legit motor. It's worth whatever someone pays for it.

Come on give him a break,
Steve to be fair you do seem to have the car price extremely over the top of what it is actually worth when you look at the condition of it and the fact that your not even selling it with any wheels, just look at the price of richs autech which is in better condition and was a limited run. If you have been offered 1500 or whatever then I suggest you take it and close this thread down because if you are holding out for more then you will just get ridiculed on here.

Come on give him a break,
Steve to be fair you do seem to have the car price extremely over the top of what it is actually worth when you look at the condition of it and the fact that your not even selling it with any wheels, just look at the price of richs autech which is in better condition and was a limited run. If you have been offered 1500 or whatever then I suggest you take it and close this thread down because if you are holding out for more then you will just get ridiculed on here.

I paid £600 for mine as standard with 2 owners in family and FSH
it came without mot but had 8mth tax
and its a ph3
and its rust free and mint bodywork

Back
Top Bottom