StevenC's GTi

Welcome my friends (and foes ;P) to my Nissan Almera GTi.

It's a V Reg Phase 2 GTi
Full standard bodykit
85,000 miles
Lowered 30mm on unknown springs
Powerflow stainless steel exhaust
Itg tri-foam Induction kit
Sony 10 Disk CD multichanger
"Team Heko" Wind deflectors

The usual GTi spec leccy windows, sunroof :cool:, aircon :cool:

You all know what they look like by now I'm sure, but I'm on cloud nine and fairly excited at the moment so it's time to photo whore. Excuse the camera phone pics. Will get proper ones another time.

gti1.jpg

gti2.jpg

gti3.jpg

gti4.jpg

gti5.jpg

gti6.jpg

My plans are to keep it fairly as is. There's a touch of rust on the rear passenger arch which should be getting sorted pretty pronto. There's a bit of a stone chip which is flaking the paint on the bonnet, dent in the passenger door and some scratches on the passenger side roof. I'm not too bothered about these though as I don't intend to be as anal with this one as I was with the N16.

I'm going to enjoy it.

oh yeah..my dad also got a new car yesterday...

cerb.jpg

TVR Cerbera 4.2 V8 a few mods (de-cat and superchip) running circa 400bhp.

Fortunately even in these times his business is in high demand (no he's not a banker.) He's wanted one for ages and only just convinced himself to get one. I'll give him his dues, it's absolutely gorgeous!

nice one silver GTi's look very nice and enjoy the car :D
ive had mine for 3 years and it still puts a smile on my face

Dan

Congratulations.. I'm not feeling the silver rear wiper arm though.. Spray that black asap imo.. Apart from that, it looks all in order mate :)
Looks low for 30mm too!
Joe

Nice one steve, some real potential there. Only thing i will say is that the rear is too low for springs alone, either they're cut springs or dampers are fooked?

Like I said in my text nice one mate! Looks good! Silver & black GTi's will look good in a wee mini photoshoot too ;) lol.

Back
Top Bottom