StevenC's new SR20'd motor...

Picked up a new motor three weeks ago now, the same day that the GTi went away.

1999 T Reg 200SX S14a
Sapphire Blue
SR20DET
Manual
80,000miles
A folder that's literally bursting full of receipts and history...
No rust
Standard car other than the alloys and a very quiet back box

When I got the car, despite my best efforts to cover up the scratches with Autoglym and wax, I don't think this car had ever been polished before properly and had been subject to car washes/jet washes it's entire life so something needed done...

Today I paid a visit to the mighty G who worked his magic with his buff and once again, the man's a legend.

50/50
stevenc01.jpg

Hard at work
stevenc02.jpg

In the drive right after finishing...

stevenc03.jpg

stevenc04.jpg

stevenc05.jpg

Then I went and found a photo spot and snapped the following...

stevenc06.jpg

stevenc07.jpg

stevenc08.jpg

stevenc09.jpg

stevenc10.jpg

Finally...this is my new desktop!

stevenc11.jpg

Awesome!

I recognise this car, the previous owner did an amazing job to get it back to normal after that crash!

^^ I was told about this on SXOC.

There are tale tale signs on the car and I will be re-painting the rear bumper, bootlid and passenger rear quarter as the paint is -really- shit however, having seen pics of it after it's crash, the actual body has been repaired to a high standard.

Yeah, seriously :p haha put your foot in it lol.

Was stacked into a tree on a backroad AFAIK and needed a rear quarter, light, bootlid and bumper. No structural damage tho and it's absolutely mint underneath (and that's by my standards...) for a 11 year old nissan.

supa car i love these so much the front end on them just looks so evil i want 1 but carnt afford it. looks great though.

new wheels? it needs new wheels.. how about some new wheels? been biten by the offset monster, looks reet though

Lovely Steven, going on stunning :thumb:

I'm also not keen on the wheels. Plans?

i like it ste, im just hoping the bits and bobs you are going to do involves some different wheels and nice and low

I'm going to spend a bit of time getting used to RWD and Turbo power as with the first couple of weeks of ownership being pretty wet...it's been a...uhm..."steep learning curve".

Spent a lot of time under it giving it a proper service on Sat and made a couple of discoverys but nothin major e.g. broken drop link. It needs a couple of wee bits and bobs to get it to square one as fully operational and mint before anything happens regards toys HOWEVER...assuming this thing lives up to it's expectations and doesn't go breaking on me / I don't smash it...

The wheels will be leaving.
The car will get stance.
There will be noise.
There will be fire.
I will not be simply whacking on a bleed valve and pumping up the horsepower, you guys should know by now that doing things half arsed isn't my style :)

I am EXCITED!

Back
Top Bottom