Subaru seats etc?

Hi lads,

Ive been searching the forum to try and find if anyone has put impreza seats in their almera gti?

All i can find is old posts that go to an error page, no photo's or guides and need some advice.

Can someone who has put impreza seats the gti tell me if they go in pretty easy or are a pain in the arse?

I want to try and do it fairly easily, but dont mind cutting feet off almera seat runners to it.

Please help.

Mark

I wouldn't bother. Having done it in the past they sit pretty high. We had to make custom rails for them and tried to get them as low as possible but still sat too high.

Currently got some Evo 2 recaro's in my car, again on custom rails and they're perfect.

IMG_0164.jpg

Bride Brix

IMG_0662_zps4f469266.jpg

Recaro

1798393_10152845417298256_342045063784614110_n.jpg

Thanks for the heads up.

is there any other seats that would go in by using feet from almera seat rails?
I've seen s14 ones but they look too thin don't like them.
People don't show the rails lol that's what I want to see.

Some import Vzr with orange seats were the same as R33 skyline seats they would look better! Or maybe a retain and get them to add extra padding!

Ive got some runners from the scrappy, going to cut the feet off.

There was someone who meantioned corolla ae101 rails (surely the seats are similar then)

I just need to find out what the best option is really (ie what to go for) thats not too expensive.

Im still no better off lol as i cant find the information.

So what have we got? impreza seats are too high, gtr seats too expensive, need to find some seats that sit similar height and not too far out.....

Are s14 seats more supprtive and comfy? i really like s15 half leather (found a pic somewhere)

just use a little initiative, any seats will fit but will require some fabrication.

Its appreciated the replies dont get me wrong, but i dont seem to be getting anywhere. Its would be nice to see some rails, modifications of what has to be done to whatever seat people have put in etc with pics :)

It would be good for other people not just me.

So what seats have people put in? what pictures do you have of the rails? etc etc (you know what i mean)

Dont take this the wrong way but if you need a step by step guide its probably best you don't modify anything. due to the stresses on the seat rails in an accident i would suggest you buy seats/rails that fit. If not then pick your seats, get the old seats out, stand back and decide the best way to make them fit if you are mechanically minded.

It's a fair comment mate no offence taken.

I'm just trying to make sure it is safe like you say, have to have it clear in my mind before I fabricate.

The most useful thing I found were hassan's rails made from aluminium copied from proper bride rail.

Yes the stock seats are pretty high so that will be possible.

Honestly, I struggle to find the time for my own projects, so wouldnt take on any other stuff!

Back
Top Bottom