Sunroof Blanking Plates Group Buy..

shaggy_master

brapp brapp!
Been chatting to a Guy over in USA about buying a job lot of Sunroof Blanking Plates, the same as the one used by member on here 'Rowdy-GTi'
They are a strong black plastic blanking plate which allows you to remove the whole sunroof unit, glass, slider mechanism etc, saving a whole lot of weight from the top of the car, which is the worst place to have it.
I'm not 100% on prices yet, as it depends how postage and Import tax works out.. But the rough price I've got in mind is £65 to buy each one and get it into this country.
Now the Guy has 5 left so I'm looking to get 5 people interested in this really..
So far we've got..

1. Shaggy_master
2. GTi_Kurt

Show interest below, this will be going ahead very soon if there's enough interest, hoping to have them before JAE..
Joe

Mine cost me about £55 all in. This was a few yrs ago mind, when the pound was alot strong to the dollar.

Wicked we can go ahead with this now then lads..
Please send payment (as gift) to Philiphale1@hotmail.co.uk whenever's convenient, and as soon as I've recieved all the payments I'll order the plates and hopefully we can get them in time for JAE :)
Joe

Yeah that'll do for now, just gotta see what happens with import tax etc, not a lot we can do though, just luck really isn't it.
Joe

No rush anyway Mark, cheers for the swift payment Andy!
Just remind you lads to send it as 'gift' or 'money owed' so I don't get charged...
Joe

Back
Top Bottom