supermonster's Almera GTi thirsty replacement car...

As I promised, here we go with the car I bought to replace my beloved GTi:

'97 Nissan Stagea Rs Four Dayz Ltd Edition

Approx 50000 miles mileage
Leather seats
Electric seats, door mirrors (folded), windows x4
Electrcally assisted boot hatch close
ph2 clear tail lights
Clear indicators
debadged
GTS-T alloys with Pirelli P_Zero and Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres
GTS-T brakes
Nismo suspension
Uprated suspension bushes
Climate Control
MOMO steering wheel
Reclined rear seats
Towbar with full electrics

Some pictures from auction:

wheelu.jpg

rearm.jpg

rearseat.jpg

sidej.jpg

stagea1.jpg

enginen.jpg

console.jpg

driversseat.jpg

frontem.jpg

Car has been imported to UK in 2008 and had already 5 owners since then. Last owner had it only 3 months. But before him it was bought on auction by a guy that owns skylineparts.com in Hexham. It had a front driver's side damage and it was declared write-off by the insurers just because it's an import and parts were difficult to replace. It's been fixed - front bumper, headlamp and wing were replaced (I don't know if the bonnet was) and it's mint! Rare in this colour - most Stageas are silver... and even more rare in this spec.

So another black fast Nissan in my driveway! :D

I just hope you guys understand now why I could not resist...

I was gonna get a Stagea next year but when this one showed up only 60 miles away from my place... even my girlfriend likes it but she's afraid of driving it (because of the size ;) )

Educate me please. Engine and performance? I don't think it's in your post unless i'm mistaken. Looks incredible though. They didn't make these in the UK then? Idiots if not.

i am atm thinking of selling up for one of these as i have jsut found out im going to be a dad for the 2nd time

looks like a beast in black! And trust me, you dont know the meaning of thirsty. £65 of VPower = about 210 miles.

Educate me please. Engine and performance? I don't think it's in your post unless i'm mistaken. Looks incredible though. They didn't make these in the UK then? Idiots if not.

It`s basically an R33 GTSt with an estate body. :D

R33 front suspension, S14 rear.

230ish bhp standard.

16 feet long!

These were only available in Japan as far as I know & there are currently only about 100 in the uk. :cool:

Jacob, I don`t hate you quite as much now, as I`m picking up my electric leather interior tomorrow (Saturday) & have some BC coilies on the way. :p

I still want your series 2 rear lights though! :mad:

Have you got the gearbox sorted yet?

Also, as I asked on the Stagea forum, what`s the red lump on the steering column?

I`m thinking it`s the rear fog switch, as mine`s in one of the blanks next to the vent.

2 things I still hate you for, the electric boot lid & the standard remote start you will probably have if you`ve got 3 buttons on the keyfob, I only have 2 buttons, so don`t have either of these things. :(

What exhaust system`s it got, looks standard from the pic.

I MAY have a Blitz 3" SS cat back with a 4" tip for sale soon if you`re interested?

any stagea that comes up Im posting it, Im trying to get my old man to buy it now :D

It was in one of the Jap mags about a month ago - either Banzai, Redline or another I had a quick scan through. It didn't say it was a UK conversion, but guess it could've been ?

Back
Top Bottom