Swop forum

I have a lot of bits and pieces lying about that some members might want, and i have a list of stuff i want. nobody has money so how about setting up a trade/swop forum. people can swop goods for goods or services for goods etc. like i see hopelessness looking to swop body bits for wheels, i want to get a ph2 front lip and skirts and gti wheels and spots i have a sr16ve head inlet manifold exh mani pistons a 3 slay grill all that im willing to trade for the parts i want.

I have a lot of bits and pieces lying about that some members might want, and i have a list of stuff i want. nobody has money so how about setting up a trade/swop forum. people can swop goods for goods or services for goods etc. like i see hopelessness looking to swop body bits for wheels, i want to get a ph2 front lip and skirts and gti wheels and spots i have a sr16ve head inlet manifold exh mani pistons a 3 slay grill all that im willing to trade for the parts i want.

Sounds like a reasonable idea the AOC swap shop

not gonna happen sorry. trying to keep the number of forums down and I know for a fact it wont get used alot.

Ok where should i put my swop things, ideally id like to sell stuff and buy stuff but its not going to happen like. should i go in the wanted section or for sale or both?

Back
Top Bottom