the birds!!

Does anyone else have the dark greeen mera and suffer with bird crap all over it??

my car was glistenin when i went to work this mornin, 11 hrs later i come out to find it covered in little white shits! yet the two cars either side of me and the 1 behind were spotless and all had been there around the same period of time.

ive bin really sad and tried parkin in different spaces over the past few weeks but its always the same!! mine covered nearby cars clean. :mad: :mad:

and for those who say its lucky i came off my mountain bike at on sat, hit my finger with a hammer today and will now spend half an hour cleanin crap off my car. :angry:

shotgun for sale anyone???? :grrr:

Haha my SRi looks like the bird took several packets of laxative before pooing on it, and after a few hours of cleaning the GTi last week, this week it has acquired purple poo!

I had the same after spending hours cleaning mine, parked in a row of about 50 cars, mine the only one with a fat shit right in the middle of the sun roof.

this might be toal bollox but what ive heared is.. birds like to shit in water, and a clean car is a reflective car and gives the birds the impression its water.
hence why when its dirty its never shit on, but when you spend time making it look its best it gets shit bombed.

ive heard that theory too but you think the fools wud be able to tell the difference by now!! evolution and all. they jus think its funny i think.

and no i dont park under a tree, jus a big works car park. luckily, bein only 1/3 mile from the sea, the gulls seem to like dumpin on the work roof cos then i wud be annoyed, ther dumps cover whole windows!!

Birds are just bastards.

birdcrap.jpg

Im ok, ive killed all winged creatures within a 45 mile radius of my house and anywhere im likely to travel to.

*Wakes up from dream*

Back
Top Bottom