The Darchitect Returns

Hello All,

Don't think I've ever been through the formalities of a Newbie 'Hi' so "Hi Everybody"! May as well as it says I'm a new member lol.

I also don't think I've bothered with a Members Ride page, or even a conclusive write up on my build. To top it off, apparently I was last seen here on May 10th 2010 lol, even though I last logged in back in February this year. I can also see that my start date still says Jul 22, 2004 when I actually joined Jul 26, 2003. My avatar is sooooo old! I take it all my links are broken and every 'Like' I've ever received, 'Feedback' counter and thread I've created in the last 2 years has gone as well?... Did we lose the site at some point?

I suppose other things have improved though, I like the modern new interface and there appears to be some fresh meat on here! What else has changed apart from this 'Trophy Points' and 'Alerts' malarkey? AnyAnyAnyway... I'm baaaack, new shoes amongst other stuff yet to go on the car, mapping is set for January (providing the tuners can find my bloody ECU that they lost) otherwise I'm off to H-Dev to start from scratch again.

Michael (please spell it right!)

Welcome back bud, I'll sort your posts and likes when i get back tonight, you may have some missing threads but we should be able to salvage any important ones!

-phone-

Welcome back Michael, it has Been a long time hey, I cant say I've seen many (if any) posts from you atall! I've Been here a while myself, since 2009 we unfortunately had a big breakdown and due to a corrupt backup file we've had trouble sorting out threads etc, apparently they're all still saved but with no thread titles or creators I believe so the admin/mods are still trolling through it all so I'm sure your threads will crop up at some point,

Michael (Me ;))

....phone....

Welcome back bud, Was only wondering why we haven't seen much of yourself or your brother the last while. Be staying long? :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome back can you give your brother the same nudge you have had as I feel my life is incomplete without knowing how his car is getting along. Still recovering from boost whiplash haha

Brother's been busy with work although I'll let him speak for himself as we rarely see each other these days. Hence, We don't see each others' cars either?!

In short... I had a string of bad luck throughout 2012 getting scammed with parts from companies and individuals, on top of work-related stress (company got bought) and civil/family issues I had to sort out + I was banned for 6 months. I got a little depressed and took my car off the road. Things are much better now although I still have 99 problems (TaxMan and SLC being among them).

I'm going to run my car until it rots so yeah, I'll be staying long!

Hasn't th3k3ymast3r been on here either?

Welcome back bud. Shame about your problems but sounds like things are improving. Here's to 2013!

Also be nice to finally get your motor mapped.

Welcome back bud...

Be good to meet up with you again... It's been too long...

Next time I see your car you had better be driving it ;)

Back
Top Bottom