The Fast and the Furious

I was watching the original Fast and the Furious last night on tv. Ive seen it many times before, but last night, I noticed that the Nissan SR20 engine gets a mention. It was in the scene where Johnny was in the garage looking for his engines! Has anybody else noticed this or am I just cracking up?

"couple o sr20 motors would pull a premium couple o days before race wars"

:lol: sad that i know that isn't it :O haha yeh, i used to love that line, tellin my mates like a loser - yep that's my engine they're talkin about! :lol: even if it is a rwd sr20det they're prob talking about i presume :p

*cough* errr, anyway...

but if there runing civics which they where then they be wanting FWD

^:lol:

Corbs - "i see a k&n 57i, a tommo special solid front mount..... it has colour coded bumpstrips Tom, ph 2 rear clusters..."

Tommo - "yeh, and a ripspeed tax disc holder and stainless exhaust tip....not a bad way to spend £200"

:cool:

"darren that 100 shot of hopes and dreams blew the manifold. now the mad scientist is gonna have to take it back. strip it down and weld a new floor pan in, refill the green washer bucket and re-open the laptop!"

- i'm waitin for the ALC

- shit better get in line

- i don't have any cash, but i do have the v5 to my car, so it goes like this.... i lose, winner takes my car, but if i win, i take the cash, and i take the ALC membership - to some people that's more important

"what do we have here... *pulls up with a 5 door equation.. i said a 15 second car not 18 second car"

"pop the bonnet...."

cut to them opening the bonnet there stands an SR20DE

" this thing will decimate all on the ALC.. if we put about three to four hundred pounds ...overnight parts from grimsby"

"put it on my tab at SSautochrome"

"YES!!"

"hey, try npoc from now on, you can get a car of the month feature for £2.95, faggot!"

"no thanks i like the spam here"

"bullshit asshole, no-one likes the spammers here"

*cars are all omn the line reving up.. shaggy is in his almera can bearly see over the steering wheel wezz walks up next to him..

This is yours weather you win or loose"
*whilst putting shaggys hand on his crotch

"but if you win you get him to"

*cut to tommo waving...

*cut to rowdy being sick in his hat in his car...

you looove it! hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom