Timing Chain Nightmare

That's a decent price. I was about £400 all in but I was on mates rates at a garage and included £50 odd quid takin it to nissan to re-set the light :(

thank for the last replies , i managed to reset the light after the last oil change by dissconecting the battery overnight , it hasnt come back on since even though it has stalled once , certainly wont be going to nissan they say its not covered under the sensor recall either what a surprise . did spot the kits on ebay should bw able to get qoute of local garage just wanted to get it double checked for stretching before buying sensors or chain , hanks again

Hi new to site had Mot yesterday went through no prob except small weld under nearside. since got back starting car is a problem, noticed a loss in power before was going in for service next week. Suspect this to be the chain and as not long bought car bit annoyed lol. if any mechs in essex can do this cheap would appreciate a contact number, going to speak to friend of fam if he can do but as works from home not sure if going to be able to do it. Has any one got photo of what to take off to check tensioner as usually get mate to sort car but he now moved abroad so guess best start clueing myself up on cars layout. Thanks for any reply.

Back
Top Bottom