Vtec Junkies

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davva

08092007010.jpg

any of u got a second car or had a change of heart on what car u should have,
if u love the VTEC sound and the high reving engine then VTEC JUNKIES is a new forum we are trying to spread.
we will be trying to get monthly meets and HONDA VTEC stands at shows.
the link is

http://vtecjunkies.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=b0f2f7fd9aee17f00185fb22df2bca5f

come on have some vtec action.
the site is only 2 days old so dont think its no good cause we are spreading the word

high revving? my mates ek9 civic 1.6 vtec only goes to 7500 rpm before the redline starts :p thats 500rpm more than me already!

however my mates crx del sol kinda kicks my ass going to 8250 :(

If you could expand it to a general variable valve time car site im sure you would have a larger and much more interesting forum, i.e. comparing a 1.6 vtec to a nissan 1.6 neo vvl?

good luck with the site :)

GeeTeeEye said:
high revving? my mates ek9 civic 1.6 vtec only goes to 7500 rpm before the redline starts :p thats 500rpm more than me already!

however my mates crx del sol kinda kicks my ass going to 8250 :(

My mate who has a ep3 civic type r gave me a naughty idea but i dont know if i should sounds expensive . any way hear goes
the idea was to get a ep3 civic type r engine and drop it in an almera :sinister: . ok let me think a 5dr almera ambition with a 200bhp type r engine that revs to 8600rpm oh yeh and add a supercharger for good measure muhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!

kow_gti said:
isnt this kinda like advertising the new Burger King Angus Burger on the McDonalds website??? lol

Yeah i was thinking the same!

My mate who has a ep3 civic type r gave me a naughty idea but i dont know if i should sounds expensive . any way hear goes
the idea was to get a ep3 civic type r engine and drop it in an almera . ok let me think a 5dr almera ambition with a 200bhp type r engine that revs to 8600rpm oh yeh and add a supercharger for good measure muhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!

Why? There is the SR16VE and the SR20VE that you could use!

i seen an ek3 engine just lying there in a scrapyard in stockton.. their prices are phenominal so it will probably stay there for quite some time :( shame really

but use a honda in a nissan? no way!

BUT i have seen an SR20 in a honda ;)

edit: here it is :p http://public.fotki.com/sr20sol/

any1 is welcome to the site neo vvl, turbo's the lot,
i also have a gti so i figured that it wouldn't cause muh trouble and nothing stops people using both forums,
thanks

honda in nissan and nissan in honda sounds good. seen cosworth in nissan that was mint

I really like Honda's, and have never understood the rivalry between Nissan and Honda.

Good luck with the site, I'll tell the lads I know about it.

GTi kurt said:
I really like Honda's, and have never understood the rivalry between Nissan and Honda.

Maybe because they build cars to directly compete with each other? :O

Right down to the 198bhp tuned 1.6 engines and the nx/crx coupe based on small hatchbacks.

ill be honest, i want a honda next :p DC2 infact, the problem is, nissan just don't do good cars no more. the Silvia was epic, though it didn't sell too well here, the skyline didnt sell here much either, i like the 350z, but i'd choose a 300zx over it any day... the only real sports car is the new skyline, and that's going to whoop everything in it's path, but will be expensive. and now all the best nissans are imports, while honda are still making cracking cars, like the DC5, ep3, s2000, and the late, great, nsx

it would be good if nissan brought the sports concept out, but it's an old concept and i jjust dont see it happening.. nissan is starting to go like toyota... stop with the sports cars and prefer to make sales :( i will never buy a toyota now

erm isnt the reason nissan build poorer cars now because they are doing as their told by renault? didnt they buy a large portion of nissan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom