Vzr gear box and drive shafts required!

The right thing to do would be to reply to the question some one has been asked.

Many thanks, John.

As a moderator i generally read most threads.
I even gave you advice on the driveshaft issue, which you appeared to ignore, until someone else said the same thing.
I then advise you to stick to private messages regarding price/haggling etc, which you question, until again, someone else has to point out the obvious to you.

I even gave you advice on the driveshaft issue, which you appeared to ignore, until someone else said the same thing.
I then advise you to stick to private messages regarding price/haggling etc, which you question, until again, someone else has to point out the obvious to you.

Maybe he doesn't like you? Lol

....phone....

Obviously obvious, obviously not???? Mr. Moderator. I do apologise I had no idea some people where so anal on here. Apologse again. Thanks.

Sorry mate wasn't online. Shafts are now sold anyways for 180. They go for good money over here as there hard to get a hold of.

Back
Top Bottom