VZR Speedo photo's wanted

Has anybody got a picture of the front and back of a set of VZR clocks want to see if the fuel/temp gauge mountings and connections etc are the same as the Autech dials I've got so I can have full white set of dials :)

....phone....

fair enough cheers peeps..

will the VZR clocks work in the pulsar? or would it be like the phase 2 clocks not working in the phase 1's?

....phone....

ok then how much of a pain would it be to fit the VZR clocks into the Pulsar? would it be a case of interior loom change as Its a pita to chop/solder in the car lol

has anyone done this? doubt it but you never know lol

....phone....

ok then how much of a pain would it be to fit the VZR clocks into the Pulsar? would it be a case of interior loom change as Its a pita to chop/solder in the car lol

has anyone done this? doubt it but you never know lol

....phone....

....phone....

I reckon the best way would be to use some P2 "pigtails" with enough wire, and match them up one by one.

I say this because after looking at the FSM, some stuff goes to totally different plugs than the P1.

Would be easier than swapping the whole interior loom too.

what hally said, that's exactly what I did when fitting the ve dash into the n16, and bar a couple of little n15/n16 differences it was very straight forward :)

....phone....

Back
Top Bottom