what do you think ill be getting power wise

k&n,xs power manifold, de cat, janspeed cat back, and a fidanza flywheel? an extra 15 hp maybe? anyfaster 0-60? cams are next.

fidanza flywheel will take down the 0-60 a bit, probably upto 1 sec or so.
manifold, decat and cat back probably upto 15bhp at the most.
have you got any sort of induction kit or uprated panel filter? cos if not then you wont get so much benefit of all the exhaust modifications

flywheel will release about 12 hp in first, 6hp in second...that was for teh vzr so its probably more in a gti if you move from a 21lb to an 8.5lb...but maybe less as the torque is higher and available lower down..who knows...should see a secong off 0-60 ..you be surprised how easy it is to rev..best mod value for money reckon

I had mine on some dodgy rollers yesterday and got a whopping................120whp :lol:

I asked how accuratre these rollers were?

He said, "very" :rolleyes:

what mods?......if the tyres aren`t inflated properly, brakes binding or clutch slipping this will all drastically effect the readout.

Here's the print out.

I don't understand the torque figures at all.

Does this look accurate?
dynoprint.jpg

GTi kurt said:
Nah, standard cat back. Cat still in place too.

Fit a good 2.25" mandrel bent system now! The OE system will be a bottle neck, strangling all your mods.

shaun said:
can't understand why you would do these mods before a cat back???

The previous owner got the cams and filter.

And I got the manifold at the spur of the moment when browsing through ebay.

And there is NO where "good" round here to get a SS cat back.

And due to waiting for the mot, to come up. And it being already ridicously loud as it is.

how far is MIJ from you kurt? i got a quote from them a while back to compare prices and they were good, they also said they'd pay my travel expences, may be worth a shot i say, make a day of it

Back
Top Bottom