what N15 kit to go for?

getting my gti prepped for paint soon and cant decide what kit to go for.

i have an autech spoiler and reg plate recess for the rear but not ssure how it will go with the gti rear lip.. i do prefer the gti lip over vzr spats though??anyone ever have that look?

also thinking of ditching the gti sidestrips for vzr ones and keeping the gti sideskirts and front lip and filling in the area for the front long plate.

whats everyones opinion on mixing and matching kits??

Gti skirts, gti lip and VZR spats either VZR or no bumpstrips

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I see u got rid of the other gti skirts onto ur old black vzr ...cheers but im gonna stick with the gti ones, dont wanna take away from the whole gti look too much

Yeah dylan think im gonna try that exact look at first. ..love the gti rear lip but it just won't sit well with the autech spoiler and square plate imo

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

The Autech spoiler is quite an extreme spoiler and for those who don't understand the whole mid 90's JDM styling thing they just think it's from Halfords.
Personally I love it but I prefer the N1 spoiler more...
I did look at removing the feet and mounting it through the glass at the back so it sits more flush with the roof.

Have to agree with you.. to be honest I know everyone I know will hate it but I couldn't care less because I personally love it and haven't had one on an n15 yet whereas I already had an n1 spoiler...like to be different plus its a nice rare jdm goodie..

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

IMG_0260_zps39656f68.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0260_zps39656f68.jpg
putting vzr rear spats on soon.

Back
Top Bottom