Where to get her serviced

M

mikesndbs

Ok here is a question!

Is it going to be worth taking mine to a main dealer for a tune up and service considering the probable high cost?

I am thinking that they will have all the right kit to make sure she is up to scratch?

And if thats the case any suggestions for me.
I live near Bognor Regis in West Sussex

From personal experience, main dealers know less than I do about the cars they sell. I'd avoid them to be honest. You would be better off finding a friendly garage with a good reputation :)

same as corbs, a good garage can do everything a main dealer can at a lower price. unless your car is under warrenty and need to take it to the dealer i wouldnt bother.

rhyd4 said:
same as corbs, a good garage can do everything a main dealer can at a lower price. unless your car is under warrenty and need to take it to the dealer i wouldnt bother.

Even if it IS under warranty, you are not obliged to have the work done at a dealer...

Have you looked under the bonnet? The engine in these things could probably be picked up and carried in side to work on...

Change oil and filter and check air filter and plugs.. service done, these engines are designed to be simple and reliable.. meaning on simple servicing is needed

Back
Top Bottom