Which wheels

hey folks

got an 3door N16 Sport, so far ive lowered the car on spax adjustable's but im wanting wheels now me thinks, but i cant decide at all what to go for, wanting 17's but dont know what to get

Multispokes?
Compomotive lookalikes?
flat spokes? etc etc

so, what ave ppl got on their mera's (particularly n16s), and what are ppl's opinions?

would love to see pics too if anyone has any

any comments greatly appreciated! :)

if I had the money I would buy compomotive MO 5 spokes in 18's in black

for the win!

I have 5 spoke 18s on my N16. Which I like as they are not too fussy.

Can't find a pic anywhere and even if I did have one I probably wouldn't know how to post it! Also think Rick's 18s look really good.

Looking into getting a set of these (inovit honor V 17s) think they would set the car off a treat!

Attachments

• honor_v_s.gif
    honor_v_s.gif
    34.4 KB · Views: 159
alloys

StuN16Sport said:
hey folks

got an 3door N16 Sport, so far ive lowered the car on spax adjustable's but im wanting wheels now me thinks, but i cant decide at all what to go for, wanting 17's but dont know what to get

Multispokes?
Compomotive lookalikes?
flat spokes? etc etc

so, what ave ppl got on their mera's (particularly n16s), and what are ppl's opinions?

would love to see pics too if anyone has any

any comments greatly appreciated! :)
does nobody like the originals then??

N16 guy said:
Looking into getting a set of these (inovit honor V 17s) think they would set the car off a treat!

Ding dong, they look good :cool:

I've got five spoke 17" TSW Apex wheels....they look well nice IMO. There were some on e-bay that were posted on here for £175!!!

Attachments

• tsw1.JPG
    tsw1.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 124
best I could find in the cheap and cheerful section...Anyone know of any other cheap buys?

brian, theres a place out in finglas, north dub that do cheap enough wheels, i've got my last two sets off them, they'll give you a good enough price, their called cambells garage, up off the dualer leading into finglas.. .

oh nice one cheers ! I'll pop up on my day off and have a look :lol:

My N16 was lowered 40mm on cobra springs and 18" Boss XTR 5 spokes

Hey there, I'm picking up my N16 on thursday, and it's coming with the dreaded steels, if you do buy a new set of wheels, are you interested in selling your std alloys? fi you are, coudl you get a quick picture of the corrosion for me?

Back
Top Bottom