white wheels???

1169597423999_inovit_stvi_white.jpg

what u guys think of these????

my n16 is the dark blue!

Would probably look great but I'm not a great fan of stickers/decals/logos/graphics unless someone is willing to pay me to advertise their stuff (unlikely).

edit: errr - except AOC, obviously.. :cool:

Have white wheels on My N16 at the moment.

They do look alright, the only problem with white is that you Need to clean them quite a lot.

When my bodywork is still looking fairly clean the wheels look filthy.

Darren198712 said:
you can remove them logo's the are Rays Replica's which are made by Inovite
(I think not 100% sure tho)
for the price im not complaining rays are just too expensive!! :mad:

and they will only be on the car now and again i do too many miles to be running on 18's tyres are too blody expensive!

mada_motaz said:
tyres are too blody expensive!
I know what you mean - just had an unfixable puncture on a 2-month old 205-45-17 and between the emergency "just gimmie me whatever you can" Kwik-Fit replacement and the matched replacement I got later it cost me over £150. :rasp:

If you don't already, I'd wax your wheels, stop as much crap sticking to them and makes washing them much easier. I've been using Mg Gold class on my wheels and it definately helps

wraith0x29a said:
I know what you mean - just had an unfixable puncture on a 2-month old 205-45-17 and between the emergency "just gimmie me whatever you can" Kwik-Fit replacement and the matched replacement I got later it cost me over £150. :rasp:
don't go to kwikfit they are a rip off

87 per corner

got it done for 47 in the end per corner

Back
Top Bottom