WhityMera02 white n16

W

whitymera02

WhityMera.. Now with Lenso 17" alloys

hey mates... again hi from mexico... here i will leave some pics of my baby... and how the process is advancing

463184_116_full.jpg

463184_21_full.jpg

and remember visit my cardomain page and sign the guestbook
www.cardomain.com/memberpage/463184

thanks mate i am really working on it... trying to figure out what else to do on it... but thanks for your opinion

go ahead and try it now.... i guess it should work.... thanks for the warning mate :D

just to let you know that i got another 1st place at the tuning show at hatch back division

here are some pics of my baby

Attachments

• P1010326 (Small).jpeg
    P1010326 (Small).jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 67
  • P1010324 (Small).jpeg
    P1010324 (Small).jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 58
i just updated my cardomain website... i also posted new pics with my new alloys(lenso concept five) hope you like them

Looks nice!

I was just about to say I thought it needed some bigger alloys, but I see you have now got some :)

DevilMan said:
Looks nice!

I was just about to say I thought it needed some bigger alloys, but I see you have now got some :)

yeap that was my last mod... lenso alloys 17" with kumho supra tires 215/45/r17

Gotta say this is still one of the nicest N16s i have seen!
And those alloys really suit the car.

Very impressed with it mate.

i really apriciate it mate... its been a long time and a lot of money invested in it... but it is a still a work in progres

thanks mates... i appriciate all your comments they have helped a lot..

NEW pics are now on the cardomain website... color coded the side views... hope you like how it looks now

new mods have been done to the interior of the car, the center console an the audio set up
**and remember i am not a painter.. and the mods have been done by me... me and a friend did all the work

Attachments

• P1010014 (Small).jpeg
    P1010014 (Small).jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 30
  • P1010007 (Small).jpeg
    P1010007 (Small).jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 27
  • P1010023 (Small).jpeg
    P1010023 (Small).jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 28
liking the audio system - looks really nice.

Was the painting just a spraying job and did you remove all the parts for spraying or paint them whilst in the car ??

shakey said:
liking the audio system - looks really nice.

Was the painting just a spraying job and did you remove all the parts for spraying or paint them whilst in the car ??

yeah it is spay paint but done the right way... i had to remove the piece then use some water sander to straighten the piece out and make it as smooth as posible... then applied the spay paint a couple of times... then the transparent paint.... to give it more shine..

Back
Top Bottom