Wilksys 2nd GTI

I've had my new GTI for a few months now, but never got round to posting any pics.

Still got a few things I wanna do, but its too cold at the moment :p

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Newgti.jpg

nice. i was looking for this colour but was hard to find, settled for the one i have now and a week l8r one like yours came on autotrader. think it had 4o thou ish miles too, was gutted.

rhyd4 said:
nice. i was looking for this colour but was hard to find, settled for the one i have now and a week l8r one like yours came on autotrader. think it had 4o thou ish miles too, was gutted.

I've been there mate :D I was looking for the green 1st time around, but one the same blue as yours turned up with 43k, so i bought it.

This time I wanted green or silver, was never likely to find a silver one though.

I bought this one off of one of the members on here (thegtikid) it had 49k, and has really been looked after.

d0b0 said:
saw it at jap show at pod tis very nice mate :)

Thanks alot mate, was it you i saw by the entrance ?? If so your car looked nice too, there was quite a good turn out of Almeras at pod :)

The pictures don't really do the colour justice, my girlfriend is getting a new camera for xmas, so I will get her to take some better photos.

Everytime i look at the bottom pic, all i can see is those bloddy red calipers :( i really need to get them painted silver, got the paint just need to find the time.

That ride looks sweet all you need to do now is do the rear wiper mod :)

Edit: Respray the black strips or remove them should make the car look nicer :)

Looks well sweet liking the alloys and the VZR grill does give the phase 2`s one meen front end. Good work

Looks amazing mate, didnt really think about the tropical green colour at first but after seeing yours it makes me want one! Absolutely immaculate mate, especially the engine and them wheels really go well with your painted calipers! So whats next???

Got a few things I wanna do..

Paint calipers silver
Colour code handles
Colour code rubbing strips
Possibly a smooted tailgate
Got some new rear lights in mind next year
Wouldn't mind a header & flywheel, as they both sound good mods for the money, but obviously it all depends on the ££££

I've still got my other GTI, gotta get it advertised. (Only looking for £2400 ;) ) I'll get some pics up on the weekend.

As for the rear wiper mod... do you mean park it at the bottom ??
I am tempted, cos it does look better, but I quite like the fact it doesn't collect all the dirt on it, and smear it over my rear window. It used to on my Corolla, and was really annoying.

Nice car you got there Wilksy i really like it in the last photo

:lol:

That colour is the reson i want a GTI i thinks its mint. Very nice car.

2_litre_lump said:
Looks amazing mate, didnt really think about the tropical green colour at first but after seeing yours it makes me want one! Absolutely immaculate mate, especially the engine and them wheels really go well with your painted calipers! So whats next???

Whiteys car was brill if you seen that i do not know if its the same coulour.

Darren198712 said:
Whiteys car was brill if you seen that i do not know if its the same coulour.

Yeah its the same colour as Whiteys, just my camera isn't up to much.

Its a really weird colour though, looks so different depending on the light.

Its a nightmare to get decent pictures of.

Hopefully i'll get some more pics up soon :)

Fully agree: Trop Green is the business: Must make sure my next N15 (No.4, LOL) is in this colour! I used to think that red meras were the dogs bollocks: but I reckon I'm over that now.... But: I got to admit, I've never been too keen on black..

Wilksey / Smithy: I'm lovin both your cars. Superb.

I've noticed you removed the black door stripe. Anything else?
Good job mate!

P.S.:
My, I really want a Gti!

Back
Top Bottom