Wilksy's GTI

Been on here for about 2 years, thought it was about time i posted some pictures of my 99 Almera GTI....

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

img2.jpg

lovely - like the vz-r grill - would remove the rub strips though :D

I am just sorting out some colour coded handles, but am not sure what to do about the rubbing strips ? I quite like the look of them, as the door looks featureless without them. Would like them to be colour coded too, but don't know if it can be done ?

Looks sweet not keen on the alloys but its all individual taste. About the rub strips iv got one side of my car destripped and one with the strips on and it looks better with the strips off.

izzie said:
lovely - like the vz-r grill - would remove the rub strips though :D

Yeah remove the ribber strips they are a piss take to remove i used this auto glym stuff (Tar Remover Top Stuff) Helped me out alot

I Need a set of Phase 1 Bumpers front and back :)

P2 GTI said:
About the rub strips iv got one side of my car destripped and one with the strips on and it looks better with the strips off.

he's to lazy to do the other side :D

I have fitted some Apex lowering springs, I got them from GlennMac_GTI (Thanks again mate).

a8335e93.jpg

I've not done anything about the rubbing strips yet, but I hope to soon.

I have sorted the colour coded handles though :D

No worries mate, I can see one there in the right rear, she's looking nicely lowered and the car is looking sweet! ;) Love them in blue.. I got my type R civic yesterday (rather than the accord), starting to enjoy it but I will miss my almera!- The GTi is definately a special little car. I would keep her if I could afford it but have a holiday booked!, she is still for sale. Check her out in the "for sale "section

My Girlfriend liked my Almera so much, that when she passed her test she bought this 1998 Almera SRI its a bit more Insurance friendly (£622 Fully Comp !!! Thats less than I pay for my GTI)

IMG_0001.jpg

Tidyed it up a bit, and gave it a polish so thought I would put some better Pics up.

Its a 98 (R) Almera SRI :D

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

nevermind about my pm mate, found this as soon as i had sent it. soz to bother ya.
lovin ya car mate!

that looks so good! that seriously is one of the best lookin meras i have ever seen, the vzr grill looks so good on urs. well done mate

if anybody is aftera vzr grille pm me as i still have the part number and this will aid u in ordering wen u go to nissan. shud be bowqt 75 quid thats how much mine ws

consett_GTi said:
if anybody is aftera vzr grille pm me as i still have the part number and this will aid u in ordering wen u go to nissan. shud be bowqt 75 quid thats how much mine ws

I paid £115 for mine :confused:

The prices seem to be different for everyone.

gadger said:
that looks so good! that seriously is one of the best lookin meras i have ever seen, the vzr grill looks so good on urs. well done mate

Thanks mate, I haven't really done much to it :D

Would love to get some Lucino lights for the back, but have a feeling Nissan will want an absolute fortune.

Back
Top Bottom