Windows Tints, Hot or Not?

• Yes, tint all windows!

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • Yes, tint the rear windows!

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • No, tints are not cool...

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
i think dark tints on the back quaters of a black mera make it look like a van but i wudnt mind a lite smoke al round on mine

ALL almeras look phat with tints i got myn done an it looks minted sets the car off real good

Heres a pic of mine with tints all around.
rear_left_web.jpg

i think it better if all 5 are tinted all the same not the front lighter that the back as long as the front windows are not blocking more than 30 percent of light then the police cant do anything mine are 25 percent all round. the tints look quight light cause of the photo

I say, get it in 5 windows. Looks like a van,if its only 3. Just my point of view.
I got it so you could see 30 % through the 3 rear windows and 60% in the 2 on the front.
DSC_2791.jpg

I dunno, my first SRi had limo tints all round + sunstrip + sunroof, and it was cool at the time but i think they work best on black cars, but saying that I have no intentions of tinting the windows on my current black car, feels a bit boy racery or something. Having said that i know loads of people do it, I've just gone off it i guess! can tolerate black ones like i just dont understand those mirror tints that go blue towards the top, reminds me of the rendering on a toy car trying to make the windows look real

depends on the car totally but most if done properly can look hot!

without!

quicky002.jpg

quicky004.jpg

with

quicky006-1.jpg

quicky005.jpg

got a little comparison after realising 2 pics are almost identical aswell
quicky010.jpg

quicky004-1.jpg

To tint or not to tint . . . that is the question ?

I have to admit that although I've never tinted the front windows, having the rears done is great. First of all you don't get that annoying glare from behind, from divvies who don't know where the dip switch is at night. Then there's the cool factor for your rear seat passengers - no direct sun glare and travelling incognito. But mostly for me, it just looks better if done right. :cool:

I have to admit that although I've never tinted the front windows, having the rears done is great. First of all you don't get that annoying glare from behind, from divvies who don't know where the dip switch is at night. Then there's the cool factor for your rear seat passengers - no direct sun glare and travelling incognito. But mostly for me, it just looks better if done right. :cool:

exactly how i see it :cool:

Back
Top Bottom