Wolverine 1.5 N16

Well thought I better start another thread in the right place after ed told me too :lol: other got to big etc.

So since I have got my car back woohoo sounds lovely again, I have ordered my DVD unit, also peered an aftermarket surround plus iso cables etc yesterday, so by time I got back in last night I decided to fit this at 11.30 at night in the dark lol but got it done and sorted, and it's great tried to take pics but far to dark so I'll do this when I get in, but iPhone sinc's up with automatically as sons as I get in car etc gets all my contacts nd music etc when phone is in pocket lol

Also plays DVDs etc I also put my hand brake wire in with arial so it works while driving, has a built in tv nd alot more worth £148

heres some pictures of my new dvd unit etc

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

this was quite easy to install 15mins in all :lol: had to make slight handy work to the inside of new dash surround for it to fit back in with original metal frame etc

Well next job will be 2moro, as soon as I've had my driving lesson, I will be attempting to put my fog spot lights nd alloys on then a good clean if the weather permits me to :lol:

well guys got ot change my alloys over 2day and i like it, she looks more dark and evil :lol:

i give this a good clean front and also back of alloy before putting them on again ;) tell me what you guys think

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

Tyre shine those tyres and it'll look better. Everything is grey so the shine will make the tyres nice and black. It also means you need to detail all the plastics too to bring them out :). Improved over the gold definitely though :thumb:

Tyre shine those tyres and it'll look better. Everything is grey so the shine will make the tyres nice and black. It also means you need to detail all the plastics too to bring them out :). Improved over the gold definitely though :thumb:
Cheers edk but how you mean detail the plastics etc ?

Some stuff that makes all the black plastic look like new, and restores them to a deep black colour. To be honest though from the photo yours look fine. Just needs to tyre shine then. Meguiars tyre gel is brilliant stuff. Lasts ages, goes on easily, doesnt drip and isnt too glossy. Bonus is it also smells really nice :D

Some stuff that makes all the black plastic look like new, and restores them to a deep black colour. To be honest though from the photo yours look fine. Just needs to tyre shine then. Meguiars tyre gel is brilliant stuff. Lasts ages, goes on easily, doesnt drip and isnt too glossy. Bonus is it also smells really nice :D
Haha nice 1 mate I have been looking at cleaning stuff as my dads only uses autoglym or sumic. Plus all mine are colour coded, unless you mean grill or under side mirrors or inner wheel panel??

Grille, side bump strips, mirrors and bases, B pillars, door handles, wipers, base of the windscreen, and seals. Arch liners too if they are clean :thumb:

Autoglym bumper care is good as it Autoglym vinyl and rubber care. Megs tyre shine can be ised to good effect too but not on surfaces you touch as it's oily and leaves finger marks.

Yeah I can do most of them, except strips/door handles tho as these are colour coded with main body colour.

I was looking last night for some decent wax or something tho??

And what's the best step by step way for cleaning car get scratches ms best shine etc etc out of the car??

Your side bump strips are colourcoded? Look like black to me :ph34r:

Best way? Not sure mate sorry. Have a look in the detailing section.

Well I'm afraid I won't be sticking coilovers on off my red mera anymore as this will drop my bumpers to floor and the roads rounds where I live will take my bumper straight off I'm afraid, so they will be staying on red n16 when this is is resold ;)
Plus second bad news I failed my theory teat today got 41 as u need 43 to pass, but I passed my hazard test so bummer for me I guess :(

Well I'm afraid I won't be sticking coilovers on off my red mera anymore as this will drop my bumpers to floor and the roads rounds where I live will take my bumper straight off I'm afraid, so they will be staying on red n16 when this is is resold ;)
Plus second bad news I failed my theory teat today got 41 as u need 43 to pass, but I passed my hazard test so bummer for me I guess :(

not willing to sell them to me and ill part exchange my standard springs and shocks? :chinese:

not willing to sell them to me and ill part exchange my standard springs and shocks? :chinese:

I already hv upgraded springs etc, but I was gona take coilovers of red mera on to my grey meta mate but since I'm not they will stay on red for when I resell this over the site hopefully to keep it in the club, since stevie c , and mick87 were both previous owners of it

Back
Top Bottom