Wolverine's Focus ST

so i thought i would stick some pictures up of my new car ford focus st-3 :)
DSCF0650.jpg

DSCF0651.jpg

DSCF0652.jpg

DSCF0653.jpg

DSCF0654.jpg

DSCF0655.jpg

so more pictures of giving it alittle clean etc
DSCF0656.jpg

DSCF0657.jpg

DSCF0658.jpg

DSCF0661.jpg

DSCF0662.jpg

DSCF0663.jpg

DSCF0664.jpg

DSCF0665.jpg

DSCF0666.jpg

DSCF0667.jpg

DSCF0668.jpg

DSCF0670.jpg

DSCF0672.jpg

DSCF0671.jpg

How many pictures of the Engine :/ anywho its the OLD! one lol still an ok car for a ford but as usual underpowered for its size :/

it might be a 56 chunky but it only has 31k on the clock was a woman driver only selling as she was up the duff, and i got a yrs warranty, and a yrs roadside rec, gap insurance chucked in and superguard inside and out in with the price, and he took acouple of dings and a big sctrach and refurbed two front wheels and it was 2 grand cheaper than the civic type r i had, and its alot better car than it aswell :)

Nice motor...

They are nice to drive... but are so front heavy...
They look menacing when they are coming up behind you tho...

Never been a fan of Ford's wheels :(

aye, aye like it rob would never of looked at one if i didnt find out the engine is a volvo t5, as i dont like ford engines :lol: i like the whheels but im getting them done in anthracite £30 per wheel and getting the white st stripes on the side, then thats it no modding on this

yeah there very rapid, if start with a remap then put the extras on it but you only get about 280 on standard clutch and then its pot luck if it slips or not, but im not going down the £800 route just for an RS clutch :lol:

haha yeah liam im right up to wheel, but the pedals are very very deep compared to usual cars

yeah im looking at a little darker should look nice, but no bigger turbo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom