Work in Progress Pics - Center Console

Rick

Administator
Staff member
Here's my latest project for the Mera.

Not quite finished yet, still loads of sanding to do and then the buttons have to be relocated to the bottom of the console.

I'm trying to achieve the factory fit look. The screen will be hooked up to my PS2 which is currently in the boot.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YOU BASTID lol

finished mine about 2 weeks ago

DSCN0372a.jpg

dan

hellra1ser2k said:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YOU BASTID lol

finished mine about 2 weeks ago

dan

Where's your buttons though mate?

Looks good though. What size screen is that?

Rick said:
Where's your buttons though mate?

Looks good though. What size screen is that?

no buttons :) looked better without them....... i relocated the infra-red sensor so i can turn it on via remote. was looking around to buy a soft-switch but couldnt find one.

the screen size is 7", took me awhile to find one i liked cos it does 800x600 res which is good for the computer..... here's a pic before it went into the dash

DSCN0359.jpg

dan

hellra1ser2k said:
no buttons :) looked better without them....... i relocated the infra-red sensor so i can turn it on via remote. was looking around to buy a soft-switch but couldnt find one.

dan

I meant the Hazard switch and heated rear screen, won't pass and MOT without the hazard switch.

Rick said:
I meant the Hazard switch and heated rear screen, won't pass and MOT without the hazard switch.

they are behind the dash :eek: will probally just leave it hanging on wire outside dash for mot unless i think of something.

there must be a way to change it to just like a halfords rocker switch or something.

dan

hellra1ser2k said:
there must be a way to change it to just like a halfords rocker switch or something.

dan

PM LJB2, he rewired the switches, and has diagrams ect. Real bar steward to do though.

Dan whats the software your running on your lcd screen with all the fancy dials btw? Looks interesting :)

Cheers

si2001 said:
Dan whats the software your running on your lcd screen with all the fancy dials btw? Looks interesting :)

Cheers

Consolt :)

dan

StuS said:
It looks like Nissan Data Scan to me :confused:

doh! kinda same difference.... the package i bought was called consolt (software & cable) but tru enough the software is nissan data scan.

dan

Back
Top Bottom