Wraith's Blue Beastie

Best Grille For This Car?

• Total voters
Figured I'd better post something, been 6 months since the last update. This is largely because other than getting it through an MOT just before JAE (replaced rotted sidelight and front fogs connectors, new lambda sensor) I've done absolutely nothing to it. This in itself says something about a 15-year-old car that does 100 miles a day.

Winter and a coastal climate have not been kind and there is surface rust on all arches, front of sunroof and above the rear bumper but nothing a couple of sunny days and some sanding, Kurust and a tin of Halfords bs7-ish won't fix for another year. Couple of tiny-but-I-see-them parking dings but what can you do - it's a daily.

Due a service and an investigate/evaluate/fix the annoying-but-not-yet-alarming noises from rear suspension and barely noticeable judder in front brakes.

Still haven't found what the fuckity bastard balls is vibrating behind the dash from 3000 to 3200 rpm.

Still haven't found what the fuckity bastard balls is vibrating behind the dash from 3000 to 3200 rpm.

Seriously? I got the same problem dude.. lol, I was reading your story and thought WTF haha.
what I thought it was the para vane (hope I said the right word)..
At mine there are no screws at all in the para vane.. So I hope that would make the problem.

This week I have the screws from Nissan.

Been to a few car shows this year. Got to love pro photographers..

kmockhill_low.jpg

jae_open.jpg

jae_closed.jpg

jae_low.jpg

25mm not sure what brand, Chris180 put them on so might mention brand in his thread for this car (link in the first post of this thread).

Still alive (me and car) but not well (me and car). I've had a variety of interesting cold viruses constantly since November and it's contracted ugly (but cosmetic) rust. It's doing my head in because all the rust is at the back. I now sit at the lights next to someone in a bangin' corsa and don't want to end up in front of them.

Back
Top Bottom