Yohoo

A

Amz

Hello well im new to this. I bought my red almera gti yesterday and love the car despite a few niggles (will be sorted shortly). Love the car itself. i'll be starting to come to the meets and meet everyone so hi and bye for now

Welcome to AOC and your so so lucky to get a GTi. I mean whats the insurance like. They would not insure me till i am 25 :'( (because i live in birmingham)

Ahhhhhhhhh I am going to go MAD SO MANY 18 and 19 Year olds with GTis and paying the same insurance as me :'(

what insurance are you with btw ?

I am going to ditch Norwich Union Next year because its just mad how 18/19 year old guys and girls on AOC are getting hold of GTi's any waying what i am paying for a 1.5 mera (or even my 1.4 Mera GX 1260 for that on insurance which i thorght it was brilliant till i see what other people are paying on there GTi's)

Darren198712 said:
I am going to ditch Norwich Union Next year because its just mad how 18/19 year old guys and girls on AOC are getting hold of GTi's any waying what i am paying for a 1.5 mera (or even my 1.4 Mera GX 1260 for that on insurance which i thorght it was brilliant till i see what other people are paying on there GTi's)

i pay 1100 tpft for 10 months bonus accel thing with admiral. This would work out about 1300 for the year. ;) i play around a lot on the insurance web sites looking for the best deal. try everything putting my mum on saved me loads, limit your mileage, parked on drive or in garage. i left my excess at 250 incase i claimed but a higer excess can lower premiums. just have to try, loctaion could be bad though this will put it up.

I am paying 1260 and i have 550 excess and i also have on a 99 mera 1.4 5 doored GX i put my mum and dad on my insurance that saved me £100 thats the cheapest i got 1260

Its Birmingham i tell you when i am older i am going to another place car crime is crazy in birmingham

i feel for ya dude insurance is high enough because of age, just cus you live somwhere differnt i hate the grabbing bast*rd insurance companies

Back
Top Bottom