My new car

Had a day at work working on the car, finally got round to swapping the damaged headlight for a pristine second hand one (managed to do this without having to take bumper off :D ), then fitted my new gear knob

knob1-1.jpg

knob2-1.jpg

Picture not the best but hard to photograph as its very shiny :D, goes nicely with the new chrome interior door handle ;)

Then finally got sick of stepping over the splitter in the hall and decided to fit it, quite a nice fit and not that hard just took ages as I forgot my jack so was a bit of a struggle getting under the car to fit it.. (took a few shots as Edk wanted to see how it fitted (before anyone says the car is absolutely manking living opposite a building site at the minute so its a nightmare to keep clean)

splitter1.jpg

splitter2.jpg

splitter3.jpg

and finally my colleague decided to 'modify' my car be drawing a pair of pants on the bonnet, drove all the way home before I noticed :O :lol:

DSCF1338.jpg

Got some more mods planned thanks to Edk but that'll be noext month before thats done

Would be good to see a front-on pic please, from about headlight level? :)

Yeah cheers mate :thumb:
Looks like the p1 bumper is slightly wider than the p2, and looks slightly odd where the bumper goes up and the thicker part of the splitter carrries on along... howver I'd be very happy with that still :)

I know what you mean i was hoping it would all fit.line up 100% but that was wishful thinking, still think it looks better with than without, thinking about colour coding it.... but not sure

Yeah defo better with :) Not sure about colour coding. Might be too bitty with the p1 grille, as you'd have loads of thin horazontal lines then; the chrome bits on the kidney grille, the lower grille, then the center part of the splitter... if you get me? Looks good as it is :thumb: Your preference though of course mate.

Updated photos, have to say a BIG thanks to Edk for the Suspension and Springs at a good price and a VERY BIG thanks to ANT_DAT who helped me fit them and then refit the passenger side 3 times before I discovered the knocking was due to a drop link any how lowered pictures:-
almeranew1.jpg

almeranew3.jpg

almeranew2.jpg

And another mod my second seat mod, a Leon rear wiper...

leonwiper.jpg

Loving the way the car looks now :) and loving the way it handles :D, just waiting to get the re remap of the car done then it will be finished ;):D

P.S. I know the car is bogging just waiting till they finish building the flats and then it will be given a dam good wash and polish

The car looks cracking!:D

It's good to see a few N16's doing different things. Sort of makes me wish I still had mine.

This is true :lol:. Once my car gets fixed, I'll be doing a couple of mods. Subtle, OEM look is the way to go I think. Dunno though, quite fancy a Cossie whale tail :lol:

Back
Top Bottom