1996 Autech Serie Pulsar

(Pre Japfest tidy up)

By 7am I was out and working on the car in preparation for Japfest tomorrow.

Started with the Gilmour with Snow Foam and a good 5 minute soak.

Then 2 bucket, mitt and AutoGlym shampoo'd the whole car then rinsed the car.

Megs Water Magnet and Quick Detailer to dry.

Now it was time to break out my "sleeper" products, Clearkote Yellow Moose Cream Wax and the Clearkote Carnauba Moose Wax.

Glass finished with Quick Detailer as it was done last week with AutoGlym Glass Polish, tyres dressed with Megs Endurance.

Here's the snaps. (2nd one is my fav)

See you at Japfest!

P1210001.jpg

P1210002.jpg

P1210003.jpg

P1210004.jpg

P1210005.jpg

P1210007.jpg

P1210008.jpg

P1210009.jpg

P1210010.jpg

Br3n - She's still being looked after ;)

I'm going to Japfest, I wanna see this car! :D Are you on any stands? I'll either be in the white 'mera or my mates Nissan March Superturbo :cool:

I had a pass for the Public Display Area, but decided to go with my mates on the UJCC stand (Ultimate Jap Car Club). ;)

Hope it wont get overly dirty on the way up/over night.

Up at 4:30am tomorrow :rasp:

Car looks cleaner and cleaner everytime I see it. Looks great. How long does it take you to do the steps you outlined? Where do you get all your products?? I can never find any Meg's stuff part from the Meg Smooth Clay Stuff which I didn't find all that great when I used it. Oh and found the Meg shampoo though in Halfrauds...NXT is it called?? Anyway never used it, is it any good?

Looks amazing mate, black needs so much attention but gives such a good finish when loved.

NXT shampoo is very good. Suds up really well and lasts fooking ages, they do it in a smaller bottle now too. If you ever struggle to find a produck just give me a shout or use www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

Cheers Damo. I got a Autoglym mitt once, left in in shed, week later the mice in shed and rip it to shreds, must have had a good time thinking it was a big female mouse lol

Tim is a legend mate. My mate Dave (E30 325 owner) is on first name and discount terms with him, that how often we use him. I need a porta cable in my life. Detailing world is another firm favourite.

Porter Cables are awesome, though be careful as Nissan paint is about 70-90um's.

Check with a PTG before you haul ass on the paint lol - I've done mine, a mates 200SX and a mates R33 GTST, all have had pretty low readings.

TheSam101 said:
Would you be interested in doing mine?
Il pay you with lots of bacon and tea ;)

lol - As tempting as that is ;)

You're up in Bristol, bit far to go really.

EDIT - BALLS IT'S PISSING DOWN! :lol: :mad: :mad:

The lol is because there were a load of Emo 15 year olds off camping lol ... why!?!?!?

Just remembered im gonna be down Devon way week after next, Heading down to Newquay,
And I do want to see the Autech ;)

benskett, you drove past me when you were on your way out today , didnt want to tap on your shut window lol..if your off to jne, why not meet with me and sam if he's going and go up together?

Back
Top Bottom