1998 N15 Action

Well i did say i would post some pics of her.

[http://www.almeraownersclub.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4603&stc=1]

As you can see she is completely stock.

Havnt a clue where to start to be honest. I saw those dails on here from my garage-glasgow very tempting, have to wait for the time being though.

Any suggestions would be a help and greatly appreciated as im completely new to all this like. Looking around the site there are some cracking mods.

[http://www.almeraownersclub.com/newforums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4604&stc=1]

As mentioned on my newbie section 2 days after i bought her some muppet drove into the side of my car and took off while i was shopping. No note no witnesses was well gutted. Dented the wing damaged the wing mirror and dented the door, wing and wing mirror sorted as you can see, but havnt got round to the door yet. Its not that noticable i know but its the fact i know its there that bugs me.

cheers Mac

Sweet already PM'd you

any one out there who got the Indiglo Dials from my-garage glasgow could you post some pics on here please day and night shots if possible, can decide which one i like best.

think if i see them in the dash might help me make up my mind.

cheers

Mac

newdoor.jpg

well that looks alot better then my old door

newbumper.jpg

so does the bumper

Thanks corbs for the parts and Tommo for giving us a hand as well.

Now just need to sort out the sodding electric window if I can, dont think it will because I think there’s no relay for it even though all the fuses are there which is weird, and also how to get the central locking to work properly again,
can centrally lock the car but not open.

Found out from one of my tiffy's who use to work at Nissan that some older models use to be like this, so some more fun to come and a lot more swear words and cigarettes on the way lol.

When Corbs gets a chance and the old wring and regulator gets back up north can sort it out then I suppose just means no one can open the window on the passenger side to smoke which is a bit of god send to me because I don’t like people smoking in my car bar me! lol

Advice always welcome as I jumped right into the deep in, best way to learn though

Cheers

Mac

I agree the smooth look is better than the bumpstrips!
When I come around to it I'll strip the manual window controls and the locking/speaker wiring out of your old door so you can swap the lot over and it should work :)
I also sent you a PM regarding indicators.

Cheers Kidda

im still in two minds, i agree it does look good smooth

But i just seen a primera in the car park at work while on my tab break, they have coloured them in to the door colour and it looks good to.

Only reason im thinking of keeping them is i know how easy it is to open your door and knock some elses in a car park. Dont want another dent in my door lol

Back
Top Bottom