2000 (xreg) Nissan Almera Sport N16 Phase 1

I HOPE YOU DONT MIND ME PUTTING THIS HERE BUT IT WONT LET ME PUT IT IN THE FOR SALE THREAD AS I NEVER GOT AROUND TO BECOMING A MEMBER

Im selling my almera which is metalic blue 92k on the clock,i got this car with 77k on the clock ive had this car 2 years the only things i have had to buy for the car is new brake discs and pads which was done only 2 month ago and i changed the antiroll bar droplinks, since i got it i have added 17" Dare X90 alloys (including spare) all with nearly new Federal 45/205/R17 Tires, twin custom s/s exhausts, Clifford Concept 650 (thatcham cat1) Alarm/Immobilizer, and a full Planet Audio install professionally fitted by K&M Acoustics, which consists of:

1x Planet Audio TT4400 Amp
1x Planet Audio Vtx 3004 Amp
2x Planet Audio Big Bang Subs in a 22mm acoustic carpeted MDF box
4x Planet Audio Vtx 369 3 way 6"x 9" speakers on a strengthened auoustic mat covered parcel shelf
2x Planet Audio Vtx 5.2c 2 way Components with crossovers and tweaters in the front
1x Alpine CDA 9855r Glide Touch Headunit (with hand held remote)
1x Epicenter Audio Control unit
1x Planet Audio Bass Volume Controll connected to the TT4400 amp for the subs

There are 2 sets of keys and 2 clifford remotes.

Bad Points: there is a couple of curb marks on the alloys and a scuff on the fromt bumper, where a kid came off there bike and the bike hit the bumper with its pedal.

Good Points: Verry well looked after (washed and cleaned inside and out every week), everything professionally fitted no D.I.Y stuff. it does have some nissan dealer service history, i have not had the book stamped but have had it serviced twice at around 82k and 90k miles by Paul Whittle Car Sales.

Ive been as honest as possible to give you a good idea about the car and how it has been looked after

I really love the car and it has been well looked after as you will see from the pictures and has represented K&M Acoustics as a demo car at Japan North at Haigh Hall.

The reason i am selling the car is because i have just lost my job and can no longer aford to run it.

Im Looking for offers Around £3200

Almera001.jpg

SL270557.jpg

SL270560.jpg

SL270561.jpg

SL270563.jpg

SL270565.jpg

SL270566.jpg

SL270556.jpg

AlmeraWash.jpg

My Contact Number Is: 07534252898 Ask for Mike,

Thnx For Looking !!!!!

Good luck with the sale.

You're clearly a mera nut with two in the bottom pick, how come we havnt seen you round the forum before :P

why have you got two threads on the same thing? i cant see why this cant go into the FS section as i'm sure you dont need to be a member to post there

Back
Top Bottom