2003 N16 SXE and Mazda 6 MPS

Just realised I'd not put my whips in here so figured I should put them up!

Only got a couple of the Almera from when it was bought, awaiting better weather for better pics!

n16a.jpg

n16b.jpg

Love this car, apart from the awful gearbox which might just be broken and not always awful!

Mods on this are the tuning box which is fitted and apparently takes it to nearly 170bhp. It feels pretty quick so it's definitely done something!

Currently trying to fit a Parrot bluetooth kit to it but having no luck on finding a wiring harness which fits the mystery no named stereo!

My other whip is a 56 reg Mazda 6 MPS. Bought to have some lovely power but stay discreet and it goes like stinky shovels but nobody bats an eyelid at it or knows what it is, perfect!

mps1.jpg

mps5.jpg

mps3.jpg

mps2.jpg

Mods so far are zero as it's under warranty. When that goes, who knows but would be nice to take it from the factory 256bhp to beyond 300.

Ta for looking :)

Cheers Ed, really pleased with the Almera, such an underestimated car. So glad I stuck to my original plan and picked one of these up, especially a 3dr, very nice :-)

Worth holding out for, espeically this one with it's tuning box :).

Only problem with the MPS is that it's a stealth licence loser, hardly need to touch the throttle and it's up past banning speeds!! Not that I've ever done that of course.....

Back
Top Bottom