?

Just wondered if anyone has seen this before. Just thought it was pretty cool.
almera4ultimodz.jpg

firstly - interesting topic title, i was a bit weary coming in - didn't know what i was going to find.

CF bonnet looks cool and those wheels are nice. rest is sh**e IMO - way OTT. Not that i can really speak, my kit was quite OTT aswell but the above it taking the pi**. The front looks so so so so bad it really is ridiculous and those side skirts are too big i think.

Just my opinion

I actually thought "WTF has he done that for?" :feint: as I thought it was `the chillmeister` (Darren)s car, & he`d gone totally insane rebuilding it after his recent accident! :lol:

The only actual good things are the rims, the smoothed rear doors & the bonnet, everything else is :hand: :nuts: :rolleyes:

only a couple of parts i like, main dislike is the front, way too many vents and holes for my liking. Im not into euro but theres a limit to holeage lol

MMM, those were the rims I was looking at getting (though probably in gunmetak) but my budget didn't stretch to it.

Like those and the smooth rear doors but not much else.

The N16 front end is a bugger to make a full kit bumper that does not overwhelm the shape - not seen one yet I've really liked - the flanks of big ones like that are just too big in proportion to the front of the wing where it meets the bumper and it throws the balance. Also most designers seem to ignore the simple, easy curves of the rest of the car and build a bumper with bulbous curves and/or angular vents. This one is not that bad, though, and would be saved by continuing the line of the front arch down to the level of the top of the sideskirts then running it forward and making the sides at the bottom less bulbous.

Sideskirts are a nice size but too fussy for the relatively simple, clean lines of an N16. Maybe lose the vent and bring the front lip up over the back one and smoothly into the line of the rear arch?

Pretty good photoshop skills though.

Back
Top Bottom