a few changes to my mera gti

i have only owned the car for nearly 2 months but decided to change a few bits wat u think

PICT1870.jpg

PICT1878.jpg

PICT1876.jpg

PICT1877.jpg

PICT1860.jpg

PICT1863.jpg

PICT1866.jpg

PICT1879.jpg

PICT1880.jpg

PICT1881.jpg

PICT1882.jpg

still got loads to do but will do for now any ideas or suggestion plz let me no

Boot floor in black is a nice touch.

Wheels in white look really nice on Red cars.

Number plates: Although 3D lettering still legal in the 'Laser Charles Wright' typeface (which yours isnt), the lighter colour of the shading is too light to follow VOSA and DVLA guideines. As of Feruary 1st the Police have the authority to place a car on a Q-Plate if the driver is caught more than once with illegal plates. Also an on the spot 60 quid and 3 points is now possible. also the Insane badge along the side is deemed illegal. (give the VOSA and DVLA sites a check forthe exact wording) Also they look gay.

Not trying to be a kill-joy, just dont want anyone to lose their licence on a daft thing like plates.

Boot floor in black is a nice touch.

Wheels in white look really nice on Red cars.

Number plates: Although 3D lettering still legal in the 'Laser Charles Wright' typeface (which yours isnt), the lighter colour of the shading is too light to follow VOSA and DVLA guideines. As of Feruary 1st the Police have the authority to place a car on a Q-Plate if the driver is caught more than once with illegal plates. Also an on the spot 60 quid and 3 points is now possible. also the Insane badge along the side is deemed illegal. (give the VOSA and DVLA sites a check forthe exact wording) Also they look gay.

Not trying to be a kill-joy, just dont want anyone to lose their licence on a daft thing like plates.

cheers mate will have a look on there and see what they say

looks mint mate love what you done to the rear (painted black) you need to spray some laquer on the rear lights and side lights for them to shine :-) don't quote me on that but I am guessing Laquer will do the trick

wow you have been busy, again love the black spare wheel well and the white wheels look smart too.being me id have done em in black tho.

what are ur plans now?

david

everything looks good but the plates will give you £30 fine 100% sure on that, i just got done for a small plate on my gtr.

Liking the wheels, like the black in the boot, but any reason why you got it done? Not a fan of the plates or the indicators though. Noticed you got the same tyres as me, how you find them?

Looking good there mate! The number plate and indicators i don't like. Can you even see them flashing through the paint?

Thats it i am defiantly getting my alloys white they look cool but id have to have the center caps in though!

Love the white wheels, just a shame about all that naff tinting and number plate. Garnz, i'm assuming the centre caps will go on just have to be sprayed separately with plastic primer and all that jazz.

if the wheels were black it would look like mine lol

get some wax on your tinted lights dude, made mine shine up a treat :)

lookin good :D

Back
Top Bottom