A little vid for R33 fans

Took this today - taking her out of hibernation for a pre-MOT check :)

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f122/Kleppen/?action=view&current=MOV00385.flv

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

thats a well looked after skyline... sounds nice as well.. do u keep it under a blanket on thoes cold winter nights???

:lol: Thanks dude. She was washed & polished in November, parked up & a full car cover fitted to keep the dust off. Battery on trickle charge and fired 1st time :) Needs some fresh petrol now though.

did you drain the fluids over the winter.... i found with my bikes that i had to especialy for the fuel..

mine ended up under a 14 togg double quilt better than the one i sleep under lol

No, the fluids stayed in. She's getting a full brake fluid change anyway and the oil's fine. I put a jerry cans worth off fresh Vpower in last month just to freshen the fuel a little. Tyres were sitting on old carpets, lol !

nice... thats the good thing about bikes all you have to do is wack them on padock stands...

thoes headlights are realy mean looking... works well with the burgandy paintwork.

This is a real beaut mate. Very jealous, supercharged N16 and an R33... :thumb:

niiiiiiiice sounds sweet to, it just purrs :)
is a nismo limited edition model, as i thought only they come in that gorgeous deep red !:)

Thanks for your comments guys - much appreciated :) For those who like the details, the extras are ;

1) HID headlights
2) HKS coil-overs
3) Strut brace
4) Blitz-type induction kit
5) De-cat pipe
6) Altair sports exhaust
7) 18" Rays alloys
8) Kenwood CD/mini-disc system
9) Teflon coated bumpers

Engine internals are standard for reliablilty but she'd benefit from a remap for another 5% minimum. 281 bhp & 240 lb/ft torque on the dyno. The stock single turbos don't like it if you try and raise the boost too much, so I've left it alone for now. I might just get that remap done tho' . . . . . . .

Back
Top Bottom