allimeras n16 sport+

here is my almera n16 1.8 sport+ lowered 50mm, catback exhaust system, standard sport+ alloys in satin black, front laguna splitter, and tinted windows

17102009196.jpg

17102009197.jpg

17102009198.jpg

16102009195.jpg

17102009201.jpg

yea the blue thing in the headlight is a laser blue sidelight bulb to match my xenon tint headlight bulbs, as for the splitter i dont have a clue the early model one though, the bonnet there is a bonnet on ebay satin black without the recess i think i will get that when i get paid, and the mudflaps look good i think make it look abit neater around the arches area and they are standard ones aswell apart from that it looks pretty smart and also it was on piston heads but i decided to keep it. also does any one know of any modifications i can do to the engine to get a few more horses

thanks mate at first i didnt like the n16 i prefered the n15 but then i started to like the n16 even more when i started to mod it and also when i seen edk's and other peoples rides

thought it was the pistonheads one mate. 4-2-1 stainless manifold with de-cat, air filter, cams. Few things you could do mate. Exhaust and air filter prob best, cheapest and easiest mod for quick extra power.

yea it was but i decided to keep it know to be honest im in love, anyways yea im thinking of getting a 4-2-1 from jperformance at the end of the month but theres not much you can do to the qg18 internal whise ive been looking for cams and stuff like that for a while now and cant find them anywhere and also with the air filter i need a adapter for the MAF to bolt on ifd any one has got one spare please can you pm me and will the n15 gti one fit

yea it was but i decided to keep it know to be honest im in love, anyways yea im thinking of getting a 4-2-1 from jperformance at the end of the month but theres not much you can do to the qg18 internal whise ive been looking for cams and stuff like that for a while now and cant find them anywhere and also with the air filter i need a adapter for the MAF to bolt on ifd any one has got one spare please can you pm me and will the n15 gti one fit

You don't need a MAF adaptor to fit a K&N panel filter & as I've already proven on a dyno, their induction kit is crap - it lost over 5 bhp ! What were you planning to fit ?

well i was planning on fitting a bolt on filter (cone) but now you have told me that i will be fitting a panel filter to it and its defianetly a gogo for the 4 branch system what bhp will i be looking at gaining when doing these modifications

Back
Top Bottom