Almera gti

• Thread starter Thread starter BAZZRICO
  • Start date Start date
B

BAZZRICO

Hi all been on here for a little while but never posted pics of the almera so thought i would put (all though a little dirty) a pic up! Mods so far PI spirngs 40mm, Powerflow exhaust 4 1/2" slash cut, 19" Kei rims and Carbon (bmc) style air filter. Still loads i would like to do but time,money all ways in the way :rolleyes:

pimp.jpg

Yea!!!!! had to have my ego stroked a little!! can sleep easy now knowing that somebody cares :roll: ;) :thumbs:

yes its very nice i love p1 gti's haha coz i got one but clear side rep is in order then your car will look even better :P

if thats dirty i hate to think what mine is ....that looks really nice ....lovin the wheels especially ....

Is it a ph1 or is it a ph2 with ph1 kit on? I thought only the ph2 had the black colouring between the front and rear side windows?

No iam sure it is a phase 1, i have the centre caps for the front but as there such a low off set i need to space the fronts out as were the hub nut goes on it sticks out to far! i have the spacers just being lazy :O When i got the car last year it had been mopped and paint protector put on it and was very clean but with the hose pipe ban and again being lazy havent polished this year yet and only washed it a handfull of times. Just thinking about having the wheels painted black and maybe doing the cheapy thing of painting the bonnet satin black to look like carbon style :roll:

By the way my bad! thanks for the comments :) iam at that
stage of the year where i need to do something to the motor
so was thinking as i said above maybe?

pimp1.jpg

or

pimp000.jpg

ok maybe not this one but :D

Wheels YES bonnet NO on the first pic! Unless its actuall carbon it will look likes a cheap accident repair. Lovely car all the same mate.

dont like black wheels think it would look crap on that colour red, looks good in the photo shop but if it is a dark black it would look poor

yea was thinking maybe more of a anthrisite(spelling sorry) colour yea not so dark

Back
Top Bottom