almera GTI

only just relised since being on this site i havnt put a picture up of my almera lol

bought it in 2008 from a guy up in norfolk for £800 with 85,000 miles on the clock has the usual prob rust on the rear arches and front butunderneath it was solid so i snaped his wrists off for it.
was only goin to use it as a run around but since havin a look on this site dicided to fit her up a bit

26468_10150100956225285_699000284_1.jpg

had the rear arches repairs and the fronts
autech front bumper
got some p1 bulge indicators to go on
vzr grill
p2 side skirts
s/s back box
apexi filter
s/s intake pipe
also just ordered me self some BC coilovers

about it reli ill wack some more pics up once i get a chance

thanks for looking!! :D

traded it with a guy in ireland. not sure if there original fogs tho

haha nice try stu got me eye on some 15" speedlines atm mate in white witch is the look im going for ;)

haha, cant blame me for trying, lol

your car will look jdm tyte once your finished,

shame its not a import, haha,

nto gona happen on 15"wheels though without decking it.. just gona warn you.. youll put 165's on lower it and realise.. been there done it :(if you look at all the low cars with 15"rims on there arn't any with an autech bumper on and most don't run splitters. just lips.

But 15's and niice meaty tyres looks way better than elastic banded 17's. Car looks great, good to see your putting some nice mods on it.

as promised more pictures sorry for the crap quality but ive missed places me memory card for me camera lol shit light today aswell anyhoo enjoy

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

untitled.jpg

will look much better when its lowered have gota get smaller rubbers for the exhaust to bring it up a bit

Some guy in Romford bit of a toss actually lol only kiddin special thanks to you tho dude for sortin me out
fuckin royle mail left the grill outside me house knobs. Lol

Back
Top Bottom