Almera GTiR, Painted and ready to go.. (56k no go)

Hello,

The GTiR Almera finally got it's bonnet painted, at the same time the front bumper and one of the sideskirts were painted to finish it off.

Looks so good now, can't believe I'm selling it :mad: It's being picked up next Friday.... But I'm sure you will be seeing it again on here.. ;)

CIMG0843.jpg

CIMG0842.jpg

CIMG0841-1.jpg

CIMG0861.jpg

CIMG0859.jpg

CIMG0852.jpg

CIMG0851.jpg

CIMG0848.jpg

Jamie

I would be really mad with you for selling it, if it wasn't for the fact your replacing it with a N1.

Who's bought it? Or is that secret.? lol

Yip, George at Bodytorque bought that N1 off EBAY with minor rear damage.

It was fully repaired and fully resprayed and then sold, but has unfortunately been crashed since it was sold.

N1's suck anyway...turbo is the way to go!!!

Ahh yeah, i remember that one now.. I am worried the lack of torque is going go be horrible, but it shouldn't be noticeable whilst on the track, should always be at the right revs.

True meaning of stealth. Love it mate. But as Kurt says it being sold for a purpose and not just because your bored or skint.

You must be gutted to see it go Jamie, i love the subtlety of it all.

Thanks again for all the advice you gave last year about the conversion, im stull gutted i couldnt afford it, but i've still got all the info you gave me saved, my next car's going to be a standard looking sleeper inspired by yours!

Hello Almera World,

Best own up to adopting the GTiR. Going thru an interior swap from my ol' SRi.
At the moment I'm having the Clifford Avantgard 5.5 installed - helps loads with the insurance.

No pics yet, mostly a shell in the rain. The only decal I've left on there is the Nissan logo and the Almera logo/text. Once I've got the interior swapped and the stereo and amp wired up probably get it delocked and smooved.

Thanks Jamie for the smooth sale! and test ;)

It was an interesting 80 mile drive home with dArchitect.
Anyways, better get back to work.

Awesome! But howcome you're swapping the interiors? Didnt your SRi used to be a GTi anyway? Also how does the turbo compare to the VVL?
Glad to hear its gone to a good home though :D

I was thinking the same thing Corbs, and trying to remember what interior Jamie had in it...

Wouldn't mind seeing this again at some point, you and Darchitecht should come to another Tonbridge meet soon ;)

SR20VE and SR20DET N15s in the same family, now that's car loyalty :cool:

James said:
I was thinking the same thing Corbs, and trying to remember what interior Jamie had in it...

Wouldn't mind seeing this again at some point, you and Darchitecht should come to another Tonbridge meet soon ;)

SR20VE and SR20DET N15s in the same family, now that's car loyalty :cool:

My bro car is awesome and a sound terrific especially when you hear those extra valves come on!, the GTiR tho is just a monster kinda growls more and before you know it the people who were just behind you are little dots on the wing mirror (I say wing mirror as the GTiR has no rear viw mirror. - which was abit unsettling).

actually just noticed I quoted the wrong quote - so in answer to James, yeah a meet would be ace .. but looks like my bro and I are busy for the moment. We're looking forward to JAE tho.

Corbs said:
Awesome! But howcome you're swapping the interiors? Didnt your SRi used to be a GTi anyway? Also how does the turbo compare to the VVL?
Glad to hear its gone to a good home though :D

For the moment we have N15: VVL, GTiR, SRi all blue - looking like our own personal meet on our driveway! hehe

I'm swapping the interiors only as the SRi is in better condition - besides can't find all the bolts for the rear seat belts and cards. The dash also had holes where pods/gauges went and I want the interior as standard looking as possible. I'll be mounting the boost discreetly somewhere on the driverside right of the steering wheel.

I've got about 3/4 of it done just need to find out how to remove the actual dash.

To jamie:

Be proud mate, this car has been a real symbol on what can be done wo a mera!

Love the cleen look on the car!

Back
Top Bottom