Almera N15

Cheers mates...new here :)

Just wanna say hi and show ya what Ive made till now...:D

My Almera

duh well nothing from the outside...kinda low on cash :D

but did wonders with the interior :)

Interior

Interior

Hope yall like it :) Sorry for the links didnt have time to resize them :D Oh and the boot on the gear is missing cuz the stock was freaking me out so i made a leather-ish one :)

LOL. I hate having a shiny dash! .........Maybe they dont have sun over there :)

LOL...ofc i have sun over here....its just that i found it out the hard way that it reflects on the front window :D
nevermind that ....ill doo a whole interioir makeover when i get all the material i need...same goes to the sexy black bumper...anywayz its just a GX 1.4 soo I dont intend on going the "tuning" way, just a classy race car look nothing too much to spoil the almeras looks :) and some new shoes :D

Ahm...I made an concept for my future mera upgrade :P OFC its made in photoshop..just wanted to know what do you thing guys...btw the bumper is a stock remake...bcuz i cant get a GTi bumpere here..quite rare to see them out here. So any suggestions to make it bettah :D

almera1.JPG

and a lil something to compare...

almera.jpg

PS: dont mind the white color mines red anyways :D

Pfft, white is the best.

You might be onto something though with that bumper, amazing what a little cutting can do!

Yea, I like white but I had a white car previously and it got rly rly dirty all the time :P so no offence on the white ones here :D...

And I always like to make the most out of it so thats why im reshaping this bumper...aint got money....but got the skills, tools and creativity to make my own custom :P but a GTi bumper would be nice to get :D

So going as planned....at least I think so...grill upgraded :D

almeraa.jpg

Could not leave the horn rusty like that so....

honk.jpg

Next up...my bumper :)

Done some bits...and gave the ol lumpy a rub :D

engine.jpg

Going to wisit the hardware store tomorrow and get som stuff to clean the engine bay.

And some finishing touches for the grille...forgive my stupidity but only got a camera on my phone :mad:
And yes its a lil rough because the previous owner did a bump on the front and the headlight is a little cranky :wall: Will fix the whole front.

grille.jpg

Back
Top Bottom