almera replacement

I'm loving it! it's only a 1.8 but the head is the same casting as the GTi-6 meaning it's very cost effective to tune, and the ally bottom end is very well balanced from standard. These engines are deliberately very restricted from standard by pug (godknows why, so much potential in them!) so it's dead easy to modify, and as with pretty much all XU engines, the induction noise is fantastic :D.

if by had you mean raced and beat, you were racing a 1.6, which is a different engine series altogether, and only 88bhp 8v, so you'd probably beat it in an N15 1.4

Know someone around here who's on PGAC (Peugot Gti Autosport Club) and PugScotland who has a 1.8sx. He's got some mild tuning on his, it's on it's arse and it looks and sounds fantastic. Decent cars.

Watch the rear anti roll bars and front drop links is what he told me when I was thinking about a 2.0sxi.

OK. I'll play devil's advocate again, let's get this bitch to SIX pages of insult-throwing this time! ;)

lol nah, looks really tidy for its age, and those wheels work well. :)

yeah I'm chuffed with the wheels. they need cleaning and could do with a refurb tho. I was trying to get hold of some 18" 307 5 spoke with the same profile tyres as I'd seen a nile blue one with some on but thinking aobut it, those 206 wheels go better with the silver colour.

the Mi is probably not gonna go on the road for a long time now. I'm moving into uni in less than a month, I'm already in debt and it needs taxing, MOTing and insuring plus the expense of an engineers report, none of which I can afford atm. Track day only it seems. There's a track day happening on my birthday this year (friday oct 19th) which I'll take it to (and maybe the 306 as well if I can mod it how I want by then).

Back
Top Bottom