Autech Oil/Fuel Filters?!?!

As some of you know I have Br3n's Autech and Saturday the oil/oil filter and fuel filter are being changed. I'd do it myself, but I need to build up a service history for the car so my mate is doing it and I will then get a nice sheet saying "blah blah has been changed on this date" etc.

I need to know what oil filter to get as there seems to be some confusion between if it's a high or low port SR20DE.

autech_pulsar%20002.jpg

autech_pulsar%20004.jpg

The inlet system seems to differ from the GTI, so I'm very confused with the whole thing.

If someone could just let me know what to order and which engine it is so I know for the future etc. ALSO - Which fuel filter would I need? I assume it'd be the same as the GTI, but then if the port issue makes a difference, it'd be good to know.

Sorry, I know this is in the wrong place, but I'm not a paid up member (yet :O ), so this is the only place I can put it :O

Any help would be great.

Thanks, but those are Br3n's pics :O

After having a look through the archives on SR20 it seems mine's a 'High port'
due to the injectors being above the inlet manifold.

Any help on the filters would be so so so so useful

From first glance the fuel filter looks the same as the one on my GTi, if you go into a nissan dealership and use a gti numberplate then they should be able to get you one.

Hope this helps ;)

To be honest i would have thought the same oil filter would be used as the GTi any bigger and you won't get the oil filter into that small confined space as it is?! :confused:
Anyone else vouch for this?

if someone can confirm that the oil filters are the same i can give you the VIN number off our highport eGT for you to use at nissan, im not sure if a jap import car would show up on the system or not.

fuel filter looks the same as the one on my almera, different in looks at least to the one on our highport eGT so i would guess at it being an almera one, our p10 one is much bigger judging by the pictures.

oh and it is a highport engine

Both filters done, it's an Almera GTI filter, not the EGT Primera.

The SR20DE oil filter is in THE gayest place I have ever seen lol :lol:

HKS IK tonight :D :cool:

Back
Top Bottom