Blackredtribal's Almera

Chris180

Events Moderator
Ok guy's finally got my car back from the garage on Saturday morning after crashing it by going into back of somebody. So happy with the work and how it turned out, love my car again, lol! :D :D

Thanks to TallPaul for sourcing me the bumper, Shiney_Blue for sending the grill, Rick for helping me de-globe and fitting rear wiper and all the advice and thanks to anyone else who has helped me :D

Mods are all at bottom of my sig, but work I got done was ph2 gti bumper, jdm grille, colour coded door handles/mirrors/bump strips, de-globed indicators and punto rear wiper.

Oh and fitting black mesh on friday morning with Mattmera :)

Any comment's welcome and please please comment! Mostly all front end pics cause that's the most interesting bit.

4.jpg

3.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

18.jpg

Who hoo some pics.:thumb:

Looks great can't wait to see it. Puts mine to shame. Just shows what can be done great job mate. :thumbs:

Which car park is that??

Matt

I know finally actually proud of my car for a change! It's ocean terminal mate, we should get pics of our car's since pretty much identical part from little thing's!

yeah i'm gonna try and get my stuff colour coded on wed night if i have time and weather permitting!!

Matt

Thanks for the comment's guys. Tbh it' probably the way photos were taken, don't really fill the arches up that much.

that looks really nice mate, love the grille, think some sideskirts (and then invariably a full GTi kit!) would settle the wheels in alot better, but it looks gorgeous!

Looking mint. Just think of it, I could have had the same grill on my car by the end of this week.... if I hadnt have bought a shit fibreglass copy :lol:

looks tops! glad i could help out!!

I have a soft spot for moody blue JDM grilles!!! Makes me miss my car and not want to sell my next blue car!!! :(

I dunno wether to buy skirts etc anymore, was thinking of doing it but car up to 95k already and don't really fancy putting anything like skirts on it if i'm gonna end up buying something else next year or year after that. I'm always changing mind though so we will see.

I dunno if all PH2 Si's have same interior, i'd guess so, do you have headrests on yours? Fancy sending me wee pic if possible?

blackredtribal said:
I dunno wether to buy skirts etc anymore, was thinking of doing it but car up to 95k already and don't really fancy putting anything like skirts on it if i'm gonna end up buying something else next year or year after that. I'm always changing mind though so we will see.

I dunno if all PH2 Si's have same interior, i'd guess so, do you have headrests on yours? Fancy sending me wee pic if possible?

cars looking good, nice and clean

dinna worry bout the mileage, mines sitting at 134k

Back
Top Bottom