Cleaned at last

While the sun was shining I decided to give the GTI its annual polish.

Not " David Clean :D " but still looks ok for saying its a few shades of red !

almerapics001.jpg

almerapics002.jpg

almerapics.jpg

almerapics004.jpg

every time i see clean red GTi's i feel like im never gunna sell mine, they look too fcuking good. yours looks sweet pal, sits perfect.

OMG i see tyre shine, a man after my own heart there :)

dd

nice, wish my paint was like that :( oh well, looks good tho

Believe me the pictures are flattering,up close there are a few different shades of red and the front looks like its been shot with a machine gun as there's loads of stone chips,but overall not bad for 11years and 116,000 miles!

Looks nice. Really like the P1 lights. Not to keen on the grill. But makes me think that i could have a red one! Maybe red cars aren't that bad after all. lol

Super shiny mate that looks mint! I am a fan of the p1 half tints :), good call.

Hope I'm not stepping on your toes mate but how about trying this because of all the dark bits on the car this adds to that look :).

almerapics_rear.jpg

he can't pull that off with oe rims ed, would look good on mine tho 100% like what your thinking there
chris i said after, not got lol

dd

if he paints the mesh bit, leave the strut next to the tailpipe red. and that mod is tommotorsport copyrighted, and youd need to pay me 3 squillion pasata's.

lol thought you'd pop up with a comment tommo :lol:. It's painted, not cut :P

Super shiny mate that looks mint! I am a fan of the p1 half tints :), good call.

Hope I'm not stepping on your toes mate but how about trying this because of all the dark bits on the car this adds to that look :).

almerapics_rear.jpg

Cheers Ed I think that looks good but like david says i would have to go for black wheels aswell (photoshop please :) ) along the same line I was toying with the idea of painting the grill black and the center bar on the splitter as tommo has done.

But first job is getting the sills sorted as it failed the MOT today,not looking forward to removing and re-fitting side skirts:(

Back
Top Bottom