Crashed!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Maddog
  • Start date Start date
M

Maddog

Hey Guys, borrowed my friends Gti P1, took for a spin, A Porsche hit me on the side and "directed" me to a light pole :( Memorial service has gone and now trying to either sell her on as she is or break for parts. What you think is most profitable?

Need to try and make back some cash for another :)

P.S. - how do you attach couple pics?

sorry to hear that :( another gti crashed.

breaking is probably more profitable depending on whats damaged.

to upload pics get a photobucket acount or similar and uploadmthe photos the copy the

CRASHED !!! Pics

hey, hope it works.. have a look at the pics. thanks for the advice cuz...

DSC02052.jpg

DSC02049.jpg

DSC02051.jpg

no one hurt.. but :)

no one hurt, thankfully! Just few aches and pains... will most likely brake for parts and then sell in the for sale section... keep your eyes open guys... thanks for the condolences...

I was on single lane proceeding forward .. Mr Porsche pulled out.. I was already on him, swerved but hit his left rear passenger side... and then me head on with a light pole...
I am in the process of getting the car to scrap, so may be a couple weeks before I could get the parts ready... will def holla when her bits are ready for sale...

Will have them alloys, for a fair price, if their in good order?
Put a deposit on my almera today. GA14DE Si Tropical green.
Cant wait to get it (bril to drive) and put my own touches on it.
Great test drive. Owner urged me to push it (top fella). :D
Will only do mods that are needed for now.
Goin to get a membership an come part of the club.

Chris

hey peops, had a friend come over and we removed the bonnet and pulled the front end out. He used to own a garage and said damage is not as bad as it looks. Bonnet - front end - engine mounts - front right wing - radiator and linking back up the gear box and she would be back on the road. I still need to get rid of her, and make most I can, the misses ain't having me back driving it. So I put her (the Almera ) up on EBAY.CO.UK to try and get the best price for her. Failing that, then I would have to take her apart. PM me with what you want, and if she doesn't sell, then I'll give yall a shout... ta for the replies peops.............

Maddog said:
I still need to get rid of her, and make most I can, the misses ain't having me back driving it. So I put her (the Almera ) up on EBAY.CO.UK to try and get the best price for her.
I love the way you have to clarify that it's the car you're auctioning. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom