Custom lettering decal website/shop

edk

Addicted to Torque
Staff member
Has anyone used or know of a good online shop please that allows you to make up custom lettering decals with loads of fonts available and a clear preview of the finished product? Specifying the height of the lettering is key too rather than overall size.

The ones I've come across don't seem to adhear to all of those points.

Not online but there's a great sticker shop down the road from me if you know what you want?
If you send me a design I'm sure they could create almost anything, and I don't mind picking it up for you.
(the more doors, more whores one was from them!)
Joe

I'm not aware of anything like you describe mate but I've got a mate who runs a sign/vinyl/sticker business. He doesn't have a website but by fuck he's good. You can give him any design and he'll make it happen for you.

I can put you in touch if required :)

Not sure if this helps: Despite the poor grammar and spelling on the website, a friend of Corbs younger brother had some decals made up for his astra van using this site, which allows you to design your domed badges at various sizes online. They turned out to be a very professional job. I can't vouch for the site in any way though - if you're interested it might be worth calling the guy first to see if you're happy to hand over the cash.... for the quality they aren't too badly priced.

Here's the link: http://www.domedbadge.co.uk/

If you want commercial quality decals, then there's a printer I use in Halifax who is very good - you can see the ones he did for me on the Sprinter: http://www.almeraownersclub.com/showthread.php?t=30180&highlight=sprinter+sale

Talk to Ace Image UK, they do the decals for owners club and i'm sure they would be more than accommodating for you mate.

Thank you all! :) Perfect responses. I like the dome badge idea now I've had a play and found something tasteful. I'll have a think and get back to someone. Cheers lads :)

Back
Top Bottom