debadging, removing rub strips etc

how easy it is to debadge the boot lid? are they just glued on or are they on with poppers?

the rub strips? again are they glued on or are they on with poppers?

if glued on, how easy are the above to remove? is the glue easy to remove?

thanks
chris

thanks, didnt realise that i wouldnt have to pay £16 just to find that out though as everything seems to be for full mems only which is a nuisence tbqh as all other forums im on are 100% free for all information

woah woah woah slow this soul train on down.

hardcore - it is a good idea to sign up because you get loads of info and help not to mention discounts, although I'm sure another newbie has done the bumpstrips thing before without having to sign up.

On my N15s all the badges have just been glued on, I used dental floss to break down the seal behind the badge then petrol or wd40 to remove the residue.

As Corbs said, plus try using a heatgun/hairdryer on the badges to help soften the glue then the floss should cut through nicely.

With regards to paying mate, I've found it very good value for money. Discounts, oodles of help, etc. Even member stickers! lol :D

im not having a strop or anything, i just dont see why people should be forced to pay for information that has been found out first hand by other people, its not like its top secret MI5 info that only the elite can know about. i registered here for the ICE info, but i think ill stick with the talkaudio forums tbh.

if i only need to find out few pieces of info im not going to pay £16 just for that. now if i was wanting to tune the engine or the likes then i would pay the money, but for the meantime, ill be a non member. im sure ill sign up at some point, but at the minute, no thanks.

for those who gave me the heads up on the heatgun info etc, thanks!

i dont want to fall out wih anyone or give yous the wrong impression as im sure this is a very good forum and has many decent members, but i dont see the point in paying at the moment, just my 2p really

im not having a strop or anything, i just dont see why people should be forced to pay for information that has been found out first hand by other people, its not like its top secret MI5 info that only the elite can know about. i registered here for the ICE info, but i think ill stick with the talkaudio forums tbh.

if i only need to find out few pieces of info im not going to pay £16 just for that. now if i was wanting to tune the engine or the likes then i would pay the money, but for the meantime, ill be a non member. im sure ill sign up at some point, but at the minute, no thanks.

for those who gave me the heads up on the heatgun info etc, thanks!

i dont want to fall out wih anyone or give yous the wrong impression as im sure this is a very good forum and has many decent members, but i dont see the point in paying at the moment, just my 2p really
fair coment, but dont expect us "members" to help if you pile out the questions and hope for a free run :roll:

Back
Top Bottom