• Thread starter Thread starter inzane19
  • Start date Start date
I

inzane19

Hi there people.
I am from holland so excuse me for my bad english

Well this is my mera. It is a Pulsar sport with a ga16de engine
normal_DSC02291.JPG

He is stock with some little chanches like A K&N 57i kit, this was the first new part.
normal_DSC02293.JPG

Now my second new part, a OMP Strut brace
normal_DSC02300.JPG

Well the third new part is the best, a custom made rear silencer.
normal_DSC02627.JPG

normal_DSC02626.JPG

The next thing to do is to place a colt air intake also cusom made with rvs ( Rust free steel ) pipes, and i remove my towbar so i can place my rear silencer back on his place.

Btw i am a member of nissanclub nl

Welcome

Nice car I have a 1999 Almera Ambition 1.6 5 door still to get my pics done to post on here, I have same wheels as yours and the spoiler.

My car is standard not done anything to it but still love it.

Welcome mate. Are you at the Rotterdam show on the 14th, 15th and 16th of this month by any chance?

If so i will be there in the Almera on the FUEL stand

Thanx mate. But i dont know if ill be there. If i go i can try to contact u there

inzane19 said:
Thanx mate. But i dont know if ill be there. If i go i can try to contact u there

its a major show, must be, as all the major magazines from the UK are coming. I'm in convoy with FUEL and also bringing Max Power magazine along with me. I'll try and find out some more details for you mate

Thanx mate. mabey u can tell me where u find your stuff. Here in the netherlands the stores must call outside the netherlands. And if you hafe luky u find a part for the mera.

If theres anything your after in particular, you'll find the info on it on this forum. If your struggling mate just send me a PM

found some info for ya on next saturdays show mate

I think its called the 100% Tuning Show and its being held at the AHOY Centre in Rotterdam i believe. Hope to see you there mate

Back
Top Bottom